No search.... need direct phone number to Veendam

kent4489

So, the search isn't working? I can't find it. Sorry to ask when I know this info was posted a couple of weeks ago. Someone posted the direct phone numbers for calling the ships and I can't find the post now.

I need the exact number for calling from shore (from the Midwest) TO the Veendam. We are sailing on Sep. 4. I need to leave this number in case of emergency as we have elderly parents and want to be contacted as soon as possible if there are any problems. Although Verizon has told me that our cell phones should work at all times, for calls and texts, I feel more comfortable having the back-up of giving siblings the ship's direct phone number as well. I will also leave the HAL emergency number and will also be able to check e-mail. For my peace of mind, I need to cover as many bases as possible.

Thank you so much for repeating the info again.

Communication At Sea

Telephone: Direct ship-to-shore telephones are provided to each guest stateroom. You may easily place a call to friends, relatives or business associates during your cruise, reception permitting. Similarly, friends and family in the US and Canada may contact Holland America Line ships by direct dialing the following number:

1-866-HAL-SHIP (1-866-425-7447)

From outside the US: 1-732-335-3278

A credit card is required for all inbound phone calls to a ship. The rate is US$16.00 per minute and billing begins at the time specified. Please have the ship name (ms Prinsendam, for example), your party's anme and stateroom number.

Callers at home may also contact each ship directly by dialing the International Access Number (011 from the US), Ocean Code (870) and Ship Number.

Ocean Code: 870

Ship Numbers:

ms Amsterdam: 324-437-011

ms Eurodam: 764-857-176

ms Maasdam: 764-611-948

ms Noordam: 324-602-821

ms Oosterdam: 324-541-710

ms Prinsendam: 324-412-610

ms Rotterdam: 764-663-213

ms Ryndam: 764-092-063

ms Statendam: 764-343-692

ms Veendam: 764-567-077

ms Volendam: 324-596-816

ms Westerdam: 324-412-810

ms Zaandam: 324-644-212

ms Zuiderdam: 324-530-410

ms Nieuw Amsterdam: 765-054-280

For example: Someone calling from the US to the ms Amsterdam would dial 011-870-324-437-011.

Just copy everything that I posted here and give the complete directions to the people you want to have it.
A simpler way would be to print page 16 of the KnowBeforeYouGo pdf file that I gave the link to.

Thank you... by getting my contact list together, I meant ALL of our info... pre-cruise, sailing/return date, explaining to try our cell phones first, texting, e-mail, and finally how to reach us by calling the ship. I really appreciate getting the exact information I needed... thanks so much.

Archived