*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Ah golly gee wiz I feel so special. Thanks, Rich!

Just cut up the meat for beef stroganoff and put it in on special spices.

I managed to get dressed and now I am pooped. Gosh this morning is really going slow. I have only been up since 7:15.:eek: I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich on bread that expires today. Yuck!

Until next time.......

Do you want to be a part of the "Best Cruise Ever"? Then you won't want to miss this cruise! We are going out of Galveston, Texas on th brand new Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012. I know that It's still 18 months away, but that will give you plenty of time to save for this cruise (remember that we have a reduced deposit of $25pp) and alot of time for us to plan excursions would be best for you and your group.

Don't be shy!!!

Come on aboard and book this cruise and chime in and let us know that your part of the "Best Cruise Ever"

Your right Cathy. I posted it before, but for those that need my email address for prices here it is.

rwzikeatyahoo.com

Please sent me an email asking for the prices and I will forward those to you ASAP.

Thanks Cathy

Good Morning all!!

We broke, no we SMASHED all records ever kept here in Victoria yesterday. It went up to 33c!!!!

That is 91.4 F!!!

We never get that warm here EVER. Our summers are usually in the upper 70's tops. I love it because we have the pool to cool off in. And wow, all the neighbours are popping by for a visit..lol ( WITH THEIR TOWELS)

We ended up playing some jammin' tunes, and having yet another BBq. having a broken oven doesn't cramp my style one bit :D

The head is a wee bit fuzzy this am. :o

I am just checking details on the fun thing in Cayman, don't know if they have a max pass, or not. I will keep you posted. It is a jeep tour that ends up in Rum Bay. ( suiting name for this motley crew I thought:cool:)

so folks..you ready? I just calculated it. Wow and I have my work cut out for me...

80 WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE MAKING MAGIC, NOT DREAMING ABOUT IT !!!!!!

Good Morning!

Rich, you may want to consider putting some advertising in your signature with a link to your email address like Marie has set up. If you need assistance with coding I'm sure Marie could copy and paste her code to you or help or I can help as well.

Good Morning all!!

We broke, no we SMASHED all records ever kept here in Victoria yesterday. It went up to 33c!!!!

That is 91.4 F!!!

We never get that warm here EVER. Our summers are usually in the upper 70's tops. I love it because we have the pool to cool off in. And wow, all the neighbours are popping by for a visit..lol ( WITH THEIR TOWELS)

We ended up playing some jammin' tunes, and having yet another BBq. having a broken oven doesn't cramp my style one bit :D

The head is a wee bit fuzzy this am. :o

I am just checking details on the fun thing in Cayman, don't know if they have a max pass, or not. I will keep you posted. It is a jeep tour that ends up in Rum Bay. ( suiting name for this motley crew I thought:cool:)

so folks..you ready? I just calculated it. Wow and I have my work cut out for me...

80 WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE MAKING MAGIC, NOT DREAMING ABOUT IT !!!!!!

Andrea, you fuzzy lady you. Sounds good to me. I would have brought my towel over and a few Coor's Light to join in. Of course I live in another country but I can pretend. Sounds like you had a ball. Our temps have been pretty decent in the upper 80's with a heat index maybe 90 or so. Watch the bottom fall out.:eek:

Poofy, nice to see you amoung the living. You have mail.

Good Morning!

Rich, you may want to consider putting some advertising in your signature with a link to your email address like Marie has set up. If you need assistance with coding I'm sure Marie could copy and paste her code to you or help or I can help as well.

Hey Mimi, thats a good idea, however, I can't do a link to the business page since Laura has to set it up first. And I can't list the prices until we have at less 8 cabins booked. Once Laura does the business page and emails me the link, I will have to do just what you suggested (do you hear that Marie?). Thanks

Andrea - sounds like a great party I missed. A whole 91 degrees. Last night at 10pm it was still 90 here. That excursion in Cayman, end in Rum Bay? I'll just meet ya'll there (I'll get an early start):eek:. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait 80 weeks before our party starts!

Cathy P - what time is it?

I rated the thread so now you have stars!!

Here is how you do it.

find your thread on the main carnival forum.

click on your thread

in the upper right corner of your thread, you will see the words "rate this thread". click on it (it's in the toolbar)

(this thread may say Ratings, since I already rated it)

click on 5 stars and click on "vote"

tah dah, you have stars!!:D

Andrea, if that excursion ends up IN the bay, everyone should be wearing bathing suits Rich.!:D:D:D Are you not considering swimming with the stingray??? Judie loved it, but I was to scared to get off the little boat. I did just for a second, for a picture, and I thought I was going to die!!:eek:

But most people had a ball!!

I rated the thread so now you have stars!!

Here is how you do it.

find your thread on the main carnival forum.

click on your thread

in the upper right corner of your thread, you will see the words "rate this thread". click on it (it's in the toolbar)

(this thread may say Ratings, since I already rated it)

click on 5 stars and click on "vote"

tah dah, you have stars!!:D

Andrea, if that excursion ends up IN the bay, everyone should be wearing bathing suits Rich.!:D:D:D Are you not considering swimming with the stingray??? Judie loved it, but I was to scared to get off the little boat. I did just for a second, for a picture, and I thought I was going to die!!:eek:

But most people had a ball!!

Thanks Janet, Your my Hero!

Now as far as the swimsuit goes:eek:, I did ask about that!

why is my name in Red. Not my siggy but the top part and everyone else is green? Am I in trouble again?

That just means you've clicked on your name to see your own profile.

Click on my name (or anybody else) and they'll be red too.

Why are you reading about yourself lol, silly Cathy!

That just means you've clicked on your name to see your own profile.

Click on my name (or anybody else) and they'll be red too.

Why are you reading about yourself lol, silly Cathy!

She's finding out who she really is!

Gosh, thanks for bringing me into the 21st century. I did not know. I am so excited to have learned something new. The only reason I clicked on it was to see what it said. I forgot it said not much. I guess I am a boring person.:(

Gosh, thanks for bringing me into the 21st century. I did not know. I am so excited to have learned something new. The only reason I clicked on it was to see what it said. I forgot it said not much. I guess I am a boring person.:(

LOL I'm just teasing you. My name is red because I've clicked on my name... now to go click on your name!

Cathy p - your name is now red on my computer too (as I have befriended you). I checked on your name and now your red. (anyway, mine is that way too).

Where is Marie. Is she still working on that tractor? Maybe they got it running and took a wrong turn. And then again, maybe she ended up at Five Guys Burgers (on the tractor):eek:.

Mimi - I did see an ad for Five Guys while we were in Corpus this past week. We are going back to finish the job, so hopefully, I will get to try these great burgers.

I have to say that Robert & I tried 5 Guys for the first time about 2 years ago. They had built one in our old neighborhood, after we moved away. We had gone back to visit our son who was living near there and we met for burgers. We actually really liked them but I know they must be so full of fat, salt and countless other wonders!!

Haven't had another one since....I kind of like the burgers I cook anyway.;)

Archived