*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

We went to burger king tonight after bowling :eek:

I bowled a 162 and Andy bowled a 158. Not bad for not having played in 11 months. I won't tell you the other scores though because they were pathetic!:o

Sounds like you had fun, Mimi. Who cares about the scores as long as you had fun!!:D

Sounds like you had fun, Mimi. Who cares about the scores as long as you had fun!!:D

It was a lot of fun! We've been pinching pennies and staying in a lot these past few weeks for our upcoming move. But Groupon had a deal we couldn't refuse: $10 for a $20 dollar gift certificate. We had no idea games were only $1.99 in the afternoon so we got in 4 games a piece plus one shoe rental. $3.50 for an individual pitcher of beer too! (I didn't drink as I was the DD). Woohoo!

I'm back!!!! miss me????

Jeez, I take a few days off and look what I missed! I'm #50 on this thread already!!!

Still hot here, down to 91 at 7pm :(

It was very hot camping too, didn't help we had a site in the sun. Felt good to go to the pool and beach to cool off. The dogs preferred to stay in the airconditioned camper!

Called Johna on Thursday to book, haven't heard back from her yet. I'll email and call her again tomorrow.

I'll also email Tom about the BarBusHop and get pricing info if it's not to early.

Thinking of Marie taking the tractor to Five Guys made me laugh!!! Not so far fetched in my neck of the woods. Not unusual to see one at the local bar!! When my son was graduating from high school they had a day where everyone drove their tractors to school!

Tomorrow starts the Armada Fair, the 138th year for it. Kind of like a county 4H fair. Our little town is only one square mile in size and we are expecting over 70,000 people this week. Gets real crazy around here fair week. Don will be working there everyday this week for the local Lions club. He is the main corn roasting guy at their "Roadkill Cafe" food trailer. Wish I had didn't have to work or I'd be there too. Gotta pay for cruisng!!!

Better get back to my laundry, no rest for the wicked as they say!!

Hi Guys, I am here...

Rich I wasn't working on the Tractor, I was working sitting on the tractor :p

or did you know that:confused:

Man I got stung and bitten in the armpit buy a yellow jacket yesterday

while out there on that Tractor.

I went to wipe my brow, and I felt a sting, not to bad at first,

but I guess when I brought my arm down,

the next thing for the trapped little critter to do was to sting me...

Nick was like, whats the matter, as I am jumping off the tractor, and running back to the house.

With these stupid trifocals, you can not see what the heck is the problem in your arm pit.

Sure enough, I got to the Bathroom mirror and there was a stinger, and a bite mark.

It is much better today...Heck it was better as soon as I got the stinger out...

Couldn't think what to put on it, so I went with Vinegar. It worked...

OK that is may tractor story...and I am sticking to it...

Oh and Rich, the posting in your Siggy thing,

Chelle is the one who tells me what to do and how to do it.

You would be better off asking her :)

Welcome back Lori. From the sound of it, you might have been beeter off going camping next weekend! I know about it still being hot in the middle to the night! Didn't know that Don's talent was in roasting corn.

Mimi- you bowl and I will take care of the picture of beer for you!

Marie - STING, ouch. Had that been me, well lets just say, get me to a DR. Me and bees, wasps, yellow jacket and and thing else with a stinger just don't get along.

I watched the end of the PGA only to see they were having not Big Brother.:eek: I have to wait another hour.

Mimi, Kenny has a 187 avg. I quite with a 172 for back problems. My ex Tim has bowled 2 300 games and has a 212 avg. I miss bowling. That was really good. I hate to think of what I would have bowled since it has been about 6 years.:eek:

Well chat later, in the morning I mean.:)

Hey Kids, It's me Andrea

I'm a little bummed tonight. Somebody who I THOUGHT was a friend, not only did not accept me as a friend on FB, but blocked me too.

WOW OUCH :mad:

Guys I need a group hug :(

sigh...........................................................................

Hey Kids, It's me Andrea

I'm a little bummed tonight. Somebody who I THOUGHT was a friend, not only did not accept me as a friend on FB, but blocked me too.

Be there had that done to me too

Big Group Hug...

Ok I am the only one here in my Computer room,

but sending you a big hug anyway,

I can pretend I am a Group and Hug more than once

By the way, how do you know you were blocked, it took me a bit of time to realize I was blocked...

Hey Kids, It's me Andrea

BIG HUG coming your way!! don't feel too bad, I had a family member block me! That's one thing @ FB, you find out where you stand with some people! Luv ya!

Good morning, SMDer's!

Andrea, super big hug from me. I think we all have had that happen to us in some way. After all you have us, what more could you want?:)

Off today and going to the office of my Realator get her changed.

Rich, hope you get that deck finished.

Hi, Lori, Mimi, Marie and anyone else I forgot.

Hi all! I am totally stoked about this cruise! We wanted to go onMarie and Chelle's that goes to Jamaica, but it just isn't in the cards for us. This is right up our alley, though! Yay! I will be booking in the next few weeks for sure. There will be at least 2 rooms for Me, Asa, and the girls.

So how have y'all been?

Hi all! I am totally stoked about this cruise! We wanted to go onMarie and Chelle's that goes to Jamaica, but it just isn't in the cards for us. This is right up our alley, though! Yay! I will be booking in the next few weeks for sure. There will be at least 2 rooms for Me, Asa, and the girls.

So how have y'all been?

Hi Nancy,

How ya been?? Getting excited about the Mateys cruise...can't wait to meet you.

We will be booking this cruise too, just not sure when yet.

Hi, Sheryl! I have been doin ok. I have just been feeling so out-of-touch since the Dream! Haven't been getting on the computer much at home, since I am on it all day at work! I basically just realized that I can just get on here at work and say hi to all! Plus I got the email from Rich, so I thought I would check y'all out ;).

Still not sure about the Matey cruise yet, because of this new(ish) job! They still haven't hired me through the company like they were suppose to, so I am not building any vacation time. I will have to decide soon if I am going to try to take time off without pay :eek:, or just cancel the cruise. Not sure if they would even give me the time off, any way. I am not looking forward to that decision. :(

Anything new up with you?

Good morning all, and Hello lil Nan.

Nancy, I too am hoping to hop on this cruise...

Just have to have the right timing to get it in place, and tell the DH

He is not "all about" cruising. we leave in three weeks for Alaska on a cruise, and he is like what ever...

Sorry, I could do 3+ Caribbean Cruises for the cost of his share of the adventure.

He had better start getting excited!

Besides he is a clothesoholic, and this is Alaska we are talking about.

He thinks he needs a clean pair of jeans each day,

not to mention he changes clothes at least twice a day at home.

oh my, the luggage fees are going to kill us :eek:

Ok not what I was coming over here to chat about, but it is me,

and I just wonder off course when I post :D

LOL, Marie! I got a kick out of reading that! :D I really would like to meet your other half! Asa is just like that, about the "whatever" on the cruising! But, I can hardly get him to change out of his work clothes if we are going out to dinner! Well, sometimes. I guess it depends on his mood.

Hey Kids, It's me Andrea

WOW OUCH

Guys I need a group hug

Andrea, did they recognise your FB name? big hugs to ya!!

Hi, Sheryl! I have been doin ok. I have just been feeling so out-of-touch since the Dream! Haven't been getting on the computer much at home, since I am on it all day at work! I basically just realized that I can just get on here at work and say hi to all! Plus I got the email from Rich, so I thought I would check y'all out

Still not sure about the Matey cruise yet, because of this new(ish) job! They still haven't hired me through the company like they were suppose to, so I am not building any vacation time. I will have to decide soon if I am going to try to take time off without pay or just cancel the cruise. Not sure if they would even give me the time off, any way. I am not looking forward to that decision.

Anything new up with you?

:eek::eek::eek::(

Archived