*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good afternoon SMDers. Been a busy morning for me, food from the store, took in the cans for cash, the bread store and now back home to make some dinner.

Lori, got your CC to Tom. I'm sure he will be contacting you the your answers soon. I know most of them, but I will let me answer them for you.

I got an email from Laura informing me to contact Johna to inform her that I am the group leader and to book the cruise. Done! She will be setting up our business page soon and then I will let ya'll know when its done

Marie - packed yet?

Hi Cathy p

Hi, SMDer's!

Marie, glad we got my age straight. I was worried for a while.:D

Rich, glad we are official and official and soon to be doing business, trading as the SPIRIT OF THE MAGI'AL DREAM!!!

Bobbie, welcome to the young at heart club.

Went to the doctor about my other foot and she said I need surgery. I will be out of commission around 8-12 weeks. Well that is not happening until I get to Florida. I will put up with my limp for a bit and bite the bullet.:(

We have had some horrid storms today. I had to wait 45 mins after the doctor to get to my car and then the street was flooded.:eek: Now we are having more now. I just shoved a pill down my Reece guys throat surrounded by a bit of cheese. Then I had to do the same with Twinkie.

We are going to the Melting Pot for dinner. It is a fontue restaurant and we are going only for a double order of cheese and chocolate. YUM!

That is about it from here...no were is Mimi our Cat. OH no she is missing. I will go and look for her at the Looney thread.

Good evening gang. Back at work today and it’s a busy one.

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise.

M&G the night prior at the Hotel

M&G while on board

Cabin crawl

Pub crawl

Cocktail party

Gift exchange

B-day party

Putt-putt tournament

Steakhouse Dining

Excursions - Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Montego Bay

Let me know what ya’ll think

OK lurkers, now is the time to act. Email me and I will provide you with pricing info so that you may contact Johna and book this cruise of a lifetime. Here is where we are going on the Carnival Magic Feb 26th, 2012:

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Remember that there is a reduced deposit of $25 per person available for double occupancy guarantee cabins until August 20, 2011 or while inventory lasts.

So what are you waiting for? Email me rwzikeatyahoo.com and I will reply ASAP.

I'm reposting this so everyone can read it. I didn't know it printed so small. Sorry!

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise.

M&G while on board

Cabin crawl

Pub crawl

Cocktail party

Gift exchange

B-day party

Putt-putt tournament

Steakhouse Dining

Excursions - Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Montego Bay

Now where is everyone?

I'm reposting this so everyone can read it. I didn't know it printed so small. Sorry!

M&G while on board

Cabin crawl

Pub crawl

Cocktail party

Gift exchange

B-day party

Putt-putt tournament

Steakhouse Dining

Excursions - Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Montego Bay

Now where is everyone?

:eek::eek::eek: did you not learn anything from the dream!! LOL

If you don't have a variety of cabins available to your group, and everyone books an inside or balcony, the cabin crawl could be a non issue. On the Matey cruise, the majority booked balconies, and the rest inside. We are skipping the cabin crawl.

Are you not doing the funnest activity we did on the dream? Slot pull? And the birthday party?? Don't even get me started on that!!:rolleyes:

Hi Janet. I know about the cabin crawl but, its still early, so we will have to wait and see who has what kind of cabin. I sure did like the cove balcony that Vickie had on the Dream.

I just knew that there was something that I kept forgetting:eek:. Yup, the Slot pull and your right, that was fun. And I already have the B-day party (but again, we will have to wait and see how that goes).

OK, lets add the Slot pull to the list:

M&G while on board

Cabin crawl

Pub crawl

Cocktail party

Gift exchange

B-day party

Putt-putt tournament

Steakhouse Dining

Slot pull

Excursions - Cozumel

Grand Cayman

Montego Bay

And ya'll wonder why Janet is my hero!

I totally want a cove balcony:D:cool:!!! But they aren't in the group so I would have to pay the full deposit. Can't right now. I am going to hope that when we book, there will be some left!! Otherwise, I am going to knock on one door and tell them I am moving in!!:eek::p

Of course with my luck It would end up rough seas, and they would have to close the door and then I would be in an OV or inside!! :eek:

Yup, they were nice. Oh well. Just waiting on Laura to set up our business page so we can get some of this stuff started. Cathy knows a couple of managers of hotel in Galveston and she is going to check with them about rates for everyone and that will help. I got the name of the guy Al worked with on the Veterans cruise to get everyone shuttled from the airports to the hotel in Galveston. Hopefully we can get the same rate as Al did ($100 per shuttle) and if we can get 7-10 per shuttle that will cut down on that cost. And just think, we are just getting started:confused::eek::rolleyes:.

Good morning, SMDer's!

Had my cheese and chocolate fix at the Melting pot last night so I am set for a while. Got to bed at 11 so I am just pooped this morning.

I have to work until 3 and then I am making enchaladas for dinner.

Rich, sounds like you have a plan going and it looks good to me.:)

Chat later.

Marie, the key to what I said was that is the YEAR I will be 62 not that I will be 62 on the cruise. I won't be until Dec. but what is a few months between friends.:p

Good morning, SMDer's!

Lori, yea you got booked well ok then.

Rich, glad to hear peeps are asking for the price.

Bobbie, you are like me honey a kid in heart.lol

Hey, Poofy,Betty and Bobbie. CRS to everyone else.:D

Good Morning Cathy and the rest of you SMD'ers

Man I woke up with a Head ache and Blocked ears

What is up with that?

Have to work today too. and on a clear food diet starting at 10:00 today...

Have one of those, You are old now, Procedures tomorrow morning..

Can't decide if I want to be asleep or awake for it.

I wonder if I will be given a choice?

I picked up the meds I am suppose to take tonight,

Really they want me to take all that into my system at once :eek:

I asked the Pharmacists, and he said the prep is worst than the procedure :rolleyes:

I have 3 large packs of Jello made in the fridge...

and NO there is no Vodka, Rum or Ta Kill Ya in any of it...

Silly instructions said no Alcohol

Alcohol is CLEAR :D

Ok, now you know more than you wanted

But I was just trying to show you all how,

I can make anything into a Cruise Post....

Jello Shot?

Good Afternoon SMDers!

Just returned from Salon de Poofy and Mimi's Diner... what a wonderful day.

(Translation, I dyed my roots in my living room while Poofy supervised and then I went into the kitchen to make a turkey sandwich for lunch).

Poofy, the supervisor was very rude as when I entered her salon, she didn't bother to offer me a beverage. I wouldn't have minded a glass of wine to deter me from the smell of the products. Hmmpphhh! :eek:

Marie, I have no idea what procedure you're having, but whatever it is, I wish you the best.

Ciao!

Good afternoon SMDers. Worked until 4am, so I managed to sleep until noon. Now I have to go back at 4pm, but I got off tonight at midnight.

Marie - I know about that procedure and I did mine asleep. And yes, the prep is 10 times worst then the procedure:eek:.

Mimi - don't have to worry about dying roots here. Its taking me alot of years to get the gray hair I have, so why change things now.

Cathy p - love enchalades and here in south texas they aren't hard to find:D.

Hi Janet!

Where is Andrea and Sheryl and Cathy? OK, I will go looking for them. Later

Hi, SMDer's!!

Welcome to Friday for me day. Grocery store for me as long as my car still motivates. My check emmission light came on and they dealer thinks I may not have on the gas cap right. So I have turned it every way I can think of and it still will not go home. Will get Kenny to check tonight. Otherwise they can't fit me in until Tues.:eek:

I got a new seat at work with another supervisor as my got canned as of next Friday. I got from what we call my Condo to a crappy cubicle. We were part of the elite group that got the nice big (did I say BIG) desk. My supervisor is a friend of mine and has been for years. Her daughter went to school with my DGS.

Well chat later, Kenny is home.

I totally want a cove balcony:D:cool:!!! But they aren't in the group so I would have to pay the full deposit. Can't right now. I am going to hope that when we book, there will be some left!! Otherwise, I am going to knock on one door and tell them I am moving in!!:eek::p

Of course with my luck It would end up rough seas, and they would have to close the door and then I would be in an OV or inside!! :eek:

that's exactly what I am thinking. we would love a cove but can't pay the full deposit yet. have to pay off the Matey's first!!!:D

Evening all! enjoying some quiet time here as no one is home but me and the dogs.

Sheryl--don't cha love being out on the porch? Couldn't be out on mine tonite, tornado warning earlier, still threatening to storm now.

Marie- if the test is what I think it is, it will be a breeze after the prep. They use some pretty good happy juice, you won't remember a thing. Before hand, just pretend you are lying on a lounge chair on the deck of a cruise ship!

Cathy, if its the gas cap it can take a few days to correct itself after the cap is back on correctly. BTDT!

Hope it's a good nite a work Rich. Gotta go, Don and the rest are home, quiet nite over!!

Good evening ya'll. Not too bad here at work tonight, which can make for a boring night.

Lori - enjoy while you can.

Marie - funny thing is the prep they gave me, I was told to mix with something so it didn't taste so bad. They said that apple juice was the best and so I mixed the prep with apple juice (still tasted like @#@!). No matter what you mix the prep with, it will taste horrible. Anyway, after the prep was over and I was coming to, the nusre asked if I was ok and if I wanted some apple juice:eek:. It took along time before I had apple juice again.

Janet, - I think Cathy was saying that her supervisor was canned... At least I hope it wasn't Cathy.

Hi Bobbie

Marie - funny thing is the prep they gave me, I was told to mix with something so it didn't taste so bad. They said that apple juice was the best and so I mixed the prep with apple juice (still tasted like @#@!). No matter what you mix the prep with, it will taste horrible. Anyway, after the prep was over and I was coming to, the nusre asked if I was ok and if I wanted some apple juice:eek:. It took along time before I had apple juice again.

Well, this stuff isn't so bad tasting,

I was worried all day I was going to have to come home and drink nasty tasting stuff....

but it is 14 daily doses :eek: in one 64 oz of Gatorade drink

to drink 8 oz. every 10-15 min...

Ya I hear my tummy grumbling right now as I type :eek:

This is one time I am happy not to be on a ship. :D

Unless something really funny happens I will probably not tell you anymore about it :p

Archived