Gem's Rendezvous with Irene - Long Review

Alegeeter

We weren't charged an extra $12 for an extra day of gratuities. I almost wish we were since the entire crew is missing out on a day of gratuities I'm guessing from the current cruisers. In fact, we were reimbursed $30 in port charges for the day in Bermuda we missed. They paid me to cruise an extra day?

Yes, you have to go back and see St. George, it took me the third trip back to Bermuda to see St. George. The first time I flew and stayed at Elbow Beach~~just three nights, second time~~cruise on the Dawn~~seven days and third time~~RCL~~five days. Bermuda is a beautiful place. I am going on NCL Gem in November for a Birthday cruise to Florida and the Bahamas~~hurricanes please stay away! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Where in Brooklyn are you? My DS is at college. We "raced" down there Friday afternoon to get him checked in. Was pretty quiet on Sat. He said it was windy and rainy, but that was about it. Glad all worked out for you.

We are about 1 hour north of Boston and got mostly just rain and wind thank goodness..

Where in Brooklyn are you? My DS is at college. We "raced" down there Friday afternoon to get him checked in. Was pretty quiet on Sat. He said it was windy and rainy, but that was about it. Glad all worked out for you.

We are about 1 hour north of Boston and got mostly just rain and wind thank goodness..

We're from Downtown Brooklyn, near Brooklyn Heights. Nice place, but not as nice as 9th Floor port side :p

Archived