All In One Limo / Cape Canaveral

Hi Garfield! Patti & Bill here, from Grandeur. We are sailing on Mariner Oct. 2, 2005, and are probably going to get rental cars going there, haven't figured out getting back yet. Sorry I can't help with the limo question, as I have not heard of them. Have fun Cruising! We would love to sail with you both again! :)

We used them from Orlando airport (MCO) to port Canaveral (Disney Cruise) last year and they were great. Clean car, great driver, gave us a 15 miute stop (in case we wanted to buy anything before the cruise), and most importantly...on time.

Happy Limo phone # 888-394-4277 (HAPPY)

We used them from Orlando airport (MCO) to port Canaveral (Disney Cruise) last year and they were great. Clean car, great driver, gave us a 15 miute stop (in case we wanted to buy anything before the cruise), and most importantly...on time.

Happy Limo phone # 888-394-4277 (HAPPY)

Well, I'll be the rude one and ask......how much?? Did you return to the airport after the cruise with them also?

Their Rate Is $ 190.00 Round Trip. $ 100.00 One Way.

GARFIELD, was that for a limo, van or sedan?? Did they say when their website would be UP again??

Well, let's see. A rental car will be considerably cheaper than that, but then you have the hassles of trying to figure out driving to and from the port and all the hassle of returning the car.

The RCCL shuttles cost $55 (I have heard) for EACH person, so that is WAY more expensive depending on how many people are in your party.

Getting picked up and delivered by a limo service.....ahhhhhh, just might be worth that extra change!!

We are sailing Mariner in June and are using Art's Shuttle . We are flying in a day early and they will pick us up and the Orlando airport and take us to our hotel in Cocoa Beach and then to the port the next morning and will be there to pick us up after the cruise and back to the airport for return flight.

I found the link for them here at cruise critics I believe its www.artsshuttle.com or just use the search option here to find the link. They are very reasonable and were very talk about here at cruise critics. So you might check them out.

Hope this helps.

Marcy

That Price Is For A Limo. They Are New And They Are Offering Lower Fares To Get Business And There Name Out There. ( What They Told Me) Most Limos Round Trip Are $300 Or More. I Was Leary Of Their Low Price So I Just Asked Them What Was Up. I Did See Another Person Mention Using Them Is How I Came About Calling Them. They Are Upset They Are Haveing Web. Problems They Faxed Me Their Info. And I Have Talked To Them I Fee Times. I Am Really Thinking About Trying Them Out. I Do Wish I Had A Few More Opinions From Anyone That Has Used Them.

Well, I'll be the rude one and ask......how much?? Did you return to the airport after the cruise with them also?

200.00 (plus 40.00 tip) for a stretch limo. Full treatment (TV's, DVD player, stereos, Bar, etc.). It was my Dad's 70th Birthday and we wanted to make it special (i mean, how often do you get to ride in a limo). Most important thing was that the limo company was right on time.

I called around and they do not include the drivers 10% surcharge plus the tip.Renting a car is easy since the shuttle picks you up at the port and takes you to the car rental agency. Then off to the airport.When you have a confirmed rental it is very easy to do. The airport is about 48 miles away from Port canaveral. The only bad thing is trying to find a gas station near to the airport to refuel so you are not charged the surcharge to fill after you return!

I called around and they do not include the drivers 10% surcharge plus the tip.Renting a car is easy since the shuttle picks you up at the port and takes you to the car rental agency. Then off to the airport.When you have a confirmed rental it is very easy to do. The airport is about 48 miles away from Port canaveral. The only bad thing is trying to find a gas station near to the airport to refuel so you are not charged the surcharge to fill after you return!

Well, I know the process may be easy, but I am not from Florida and I don't want to try and find my way here and there.......I guess I'm just lazy and I want someone else to figure all the directions out and find the gas stations and take care of my bill at the counter and load my luggage for me, etc...lazy, lazy, lazy.....and spoiled!

I Called Happy Limo And The Round Trip Rate Was $415.00

I Am No Way Pushing The All In One Limo Company. I Am Just Trying To Find Out Info. On Them,. I Only Say The One Post Where Someone Used Them. Their Rate Is As Listed Above With A 20% Tip. Most All Of Them Add That. What Is Up With A 10% Driver Surcharge???

I Just Want To Make A Good Choice.

I have been calling for rates for our Oct. cruise. I booked with Tiffany for a stretch limo tip included for 5 Adults and 2 children the rate is $150.each way. I have used them in the past and they were great. Hope this helps!

My wife and I are booked on the May 1st cruise on the mariner out of port canaveral. We have a Limo booked to pick us up at the airport and take us to the ship. http://www.ecary.com My TA recommended them. I will tell you what I think afterwards. BTW its the Stretch 8 and I think it was $210.00???

I exclusively use Golden Limo. http://www.goldenlimofla.com/index.html

Their prices are the most competitive, they have a stretch white and a stretch black, plus town cars and an Excursion.

R/T between the port and MCO (Orlando Intl) in the limo is about $300, not sure about the towncar (my guess is under $200 r/t), and the Excursion is around $250 r/t.

The person you book with will be your driver (Jim Kropp) unless other arrangements are made in advance. He'll also stop at a grocery store for no additional fee if you want to pick up soda or beer.

Anne

We went in March using QuickSilver. We had 6 adults and 1 child, Got a van, stopped at store for last minute things, cost was 190.00 round trip. They were great!!!

That's a good price Sneff. My mom uses QuickSilver here at home all the time for her airport transportation.

For a stretch or a towncar?

Anne

There will be 4 of us with 9 pieces of luggage, so we asked for a van. Sorry, I didnt specify. We wouldnt be able to fit everything in a towncar and probably not a stretch either unless we sat on our own luggage!

I don't care what it looks like, as long as they do the picking up, dropping off and driving!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I Did It I Used Thier Service " All In One Limo" Their Web Site Is Up Now.

They Are The New Kid In Town So I Was A Little Leary Of Their Low Price. Which Was $ 190.00 Round Trip From Airport To ShiP And Then Ship To Airport.

They Were Right On Time.

Don't Miss Out On Their Great Rates As Time Goes On They Will Go Up But For Now This Is The Best W2y For Them To Get Started. I Almost Didn't Use Them Because I Only Saw One Other Person That Used Them. Boy Am I Glad I Read That Post.

Their Was 4 Of Us And It Did Not Cost Any More Than Getting A Rental Or Taking The Bus To And From The Cruise Line. And Boy Was It Nice.

Tell Him Anita From Tenn. Said Hello.

Give Them A Try.

That's wonderful news Anita! It's great to know about other options. We are probably going to rent a car on the way there, since we will have a couple of days, but may look into a limo for the return trip.

How was the Mariner? Did you take the kids on this one? :D

-Patti :)

Glad to hear good reports...we are using them to take us from Port Canaveral to Disney in June...got a great price as they are based out of PC...not Orlando...gives them more flexibility for cruise passengers.... Thanks for the report! Deb

Archived