Been awhile...?'s

travlinbug

Sanctuary - Go there and sign up. Seems popular, so go early.

Specialty Restaurants - Call DINE line on phone to make reservations.

Chef's Table - I believe you sign up for that at the Purser's Desk.

Chefs table you can call the DINE line also.

yes head to the purser's desk upon embarkation to put your name down for the Chef's table, however i have heard recently it is less desirable because of the price increase to $95.

The sanctuary you should also head up early to reserve a spot and a chair/lounge for the entire voyage. However we have never had a problem getting a spot for just an afternoon here or there, including sea days.

Specialty restaurants, like the others have said you can call the dine line. I usually am wandering the ship the first day and pay a visit personally to the restaurants. This way I can chat and see what days are formal, I can see times avail. and have even been able to pick my table.

Vickie

I've found calling the DINE line very frustrating as it usually rings off the hook on embarkation day. I'd go to the Purser's desk.....:):):)

Bob

Last cruise on CB you could book dining at speciality restaurants shortly after boarding by visiting restaurant.

Thanks! I recall not being so wild about having to go to the sanctuary that day very EARLY to book a spot. They allow booking ahead for days now? I did chef's table on Crown. Was 75$ then I think and I remember thinking it was worth much more,especially since it included a lovely autographed cookbook from the chef and a couple of professional photos from the dinner(one of entire group and one of individual with chef and headwaiter).

Thanks! I recall not being so wild about having to go to the sanctuary that day very EARLY to book a spot. They allow booking ahead for days now? I did chef's table on Crown. Was 75$ then I think and I remember thinking it was worth much more,especially since it included a lovely autographed cookbook from the chef and a couple of professional photos from the dinner(one of entire group and one of individual with chef and headwaiter).

you are not allowed to pre book a spot for one day in the sactuary.... however you can go the first day and reserve a lounge chair for the entire voyage for a price, sorry don't remember the amount. Or you can show up and book a half day or full day on the day you want it only.

i still think the chef's table is worth it for $95

• 3 months later...

Archived