FunPass

Rockportgirl

How early do you complete your FunPass information? We have 71 days to go, and part of me wants to do it now, but a part of me thinks it's way too early. Nothing is going to change, and I don't know why I feel like that... maybe it's hanging on to that last little "to do" item before it's really time to go? :rolleyes:

Do you do it as soon as you book or wait until the last minute?

I have always had ours completed months ahead of time. Once time gets closer, I always have so many other things to do. Completing the fun pass is one less thing I have to worry about. It just feels good knowing I've already done it and I can move on to other things.....:)

I completed and printed things MONTHS ago for our upcoming cruise (can't print boarding pass until final payment is made). Haven't done much for our January cruise yet, I may have filled out a little info right after I booked it, out of excitement of course!!:p

I normally fill it out after final payment. That way I can do it and print everything out so there is less to do in the rush of packing. It also gives me buffer time in case a passport expired, check the air travel to make sure the flight has not been changed or something. Having 2 and a half months is plenty of time to correct issues that might come up.

First, I wait until after final payment posts.

Then I have to gather up everyone's passport info and put that in (I am the unofficial coordinator for cruises with my friends and family).

Then I usually wait until 7-10 days before the cruise to actually print and prepare the luggage tags. I never look at it as a chore. It's that one last thing that reminds me it's almost to go! :D

I completed mine right after final payment....now that I only have 16 days to go I almost wish I had more to do. I cant help but be a prepared person, preparing for a cruise is so fun! However, I do kind of wish I had more cruise tasks left to keep me busy...i guess I will have to resort to cc boards and packing/unpacking/repacking over and over again for the next 16 days:)

I have already done all the shopping, made list for shopping in miami (suncreen/gatorage). I have packed, unpacked, prepacked. I have printed every document..carnival/hotel/airline/shuttle/excursions etc

I need more cruise stuff to keep me busy!!

:)I hate to wait for the last minute to do things. Must be prepared for anything at all times. Always thinking ahead. Best prepared for the worst then not prepared at all.

Completed ours back in June for our December trip...

Waiting now for the Summer to end so I can begin packing for our cruise.

I'M SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

One time I did everybody's but my own about a month before the cruise. We had a pre-cruise party and I gave everyone their passes, etc.

The morning we were leaving for the airport, I was looking for mine. I had never done it and there I was scrambling while my DH was waiting for me to finish with all the other last minute stuff.

Wow...............that was close.:eek:

we cruise January 29th 2012 mine is completed.

(i wont print them out til it gets closer-- incase they upgrade me

Hoping for an upgrade.... not expecting one. Still printed them out.:) If i get an upgrade all the more excited I'll be.

we cruise January 29th 2012 mine is completed.

(i wont print them out til it gets closer-- incase they upgrade me

:)Hoping for an upgrade not expecting one.....still printed them out. If i get an upgrade all the more excited I'll be.

I did mine months ahead of time. Once the final payment was completed I reminded my BF that his needed to be completed - I filled out as much as I could but I don't have his passport or cc info. I will wait until the night before to print anything I pack the night before and then put those luggage tags on. Then I try to sleep so embarkation comes quicker. :)

Archived