Robert's Hawaii or Viator

Kruz Guys

We will be on NCL's Dec 10th cruise. Trying to decide what tours to do in Maui and Kauai where we dock 2 days both ports.

Looking at Robert's Hawaii (gorabbitgo.com) or Viator (viator.com). They both offer similar tours in Maui and Kauai and similar pricing (Viator a few $$ more).

Does anyone have experience with either tour company (Good or Bad)? Any recommendations?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Kruz Guys :confused:

Stephen and Tom :D

We used Roberts for both Maui and Kuaui and were very pleased. Did a whale watching in Maui (were there in January), and then Waimea tour in Kuaui! Both were excellent tours and great value!

We went with Roberts because we are most familiar with them, as we use their airport transport every year from airport to Waikiki!

ENJOY!

We used Roberts for both Maui and Kuaui and were very pleased. Did a whale watching in Maui (were there in January)' date=' and then Waimea tour in Kuaui! Both were excellent tours and great value!

We went with Roberts because we are most familiar with them, as we use their airport transport every year from airport to Waikiki!

ENJOY![/quote']

Good information. Thanks for sharing.

Stephen & Tom :D

viator dot com is not the tour company. They are a 3rd party go-between. Chances are you might still end up on the Robert's Hawaii tour.

I used viator for my European cruise and was totally happy with them. But if the price is more, I think I would be tempted to go directly with Roberts Hawaii.

viator dot com is not the tour company. They are a 3rd party go-between. Chances are you might still end up on the Robert's Hawaii tour.

I used viator for my European cruise and was totally happy with them. But if the price is more, I think I would be tempted to go directly with Roberts Hawaii.

Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Stephen:)

We have used Viator in the past when doing land vacations and they were very good. And someone else has mentioned they are third party but this company is huge, unfortunately unless things have changed they don't pickup at cruise terminal so you would have to get yourself to either a large well known hotel or to the dock if it was say a boat/snorkel tour of some sort.

For Hawaii we have used go rabbit on 2 trips and are pretty well booked for January, we are also using the land vacation arm of Roberts while staying in Waikiki for a week prior.

Archived