Does the Cruise Personalizer flag time conflicts?

pakarinen

If I book an excursion that runs say 9AM to 1PM and then try to book an overlapping excursion like noon to 4PM, will the CP flag that as an error or will it let me double book, so to speak?

Yes, I'm being lazy and not jotting times down... yet. ;)

As I recall it will let you double book. In the past, it gave a warning, and I'm not sure if it still does that or not. But since it has no way of knowing if you are booking the two excursions for different people or not, yes, it will let you double book and you really need to write down those times.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I once booked an afternoon tour through our Personalizer during the land portion of an Alaska Cruisetour and subsequently realized the bus left for the next lodge in the morning. The Personalizer didn't catch it, but I called customer service and got it straightened out. Based on that experience, I wouldn't rely on the Personalizer to identify any scheduling conflicts.

Yes, I can say for certain that it flags time conflicts - but also lets you book both.

I just did it this morning for two excursions on Grand Turk for a Ruby Cruise next March. I Booked a city tour from 1:30 - 3:00 and the Horseback riding from 3:00 to 4:45 and it highlighted the time conflict but let me book them both.

Archived