Upgrade fairy pays me a visit!!!

Aprille

Doing our first B2B cruise in December on Oasis. I got an invoice for the first cruise emailed to me yesterday. The email said "here are the documents you requested." I hadn't requested it but wasn't feeling well so didn't really look at it until today. The final payment date is in a couple of weeks so thought it was probably just a little reminder of that.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at it today and noticed we got upgraded from a JS to a CLS! :eek:

At first I was like, oh, man, now we have to change cabins between cruises. Then I started looking at pictures of CLSs. Um, I think it's worth the minor inconvenience! LOL!

WOOT! Doing the happy dance!!

banana.gifyay.gifbanana.gifyay.gifbanana.gif

Well, I did notice all JSs are now sold out on the cruise. I've never gotten an upgrade before so know nothing about the timing but I'm guessing there was a high demand for JSs on this sailing so they upgraded some D+s out of JSs to open them up. There are still some GSs available so not sure why they bumped us all the way up to CLS. :confused:

But whatever the reason, I'll take it! :D

Doing our first B2B cruise in December on Oasis. I got an invoice for the first cruise emailed to me yesterday. The email said "here are the documents you requested." I hadn't requested it but wasn't feeling well so didn't really look at it until today. The final payment date is in a couple of weeks so thought it was probably just a little reminder of that.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at it today and noticed we got upgraded from a JS to a CLS! :eek:

At first I was like, oh, man, now we have to change cabins between cruises. Then I started looking at pictures of CLSs. Um, I think it's worth the minor inconvenience! LOL!

Enjoy the cruise and especially the nice upgrade! Bet you wish you were gone over the past few weeks to miss all the heat here.

Congratulations! We are on the Dec 10th sailing and there were still a bunch of CL's available yesterday morning...you may not have to move out of your suite for the second leg of your cruise:D Keeping my fingers crossed that you get another visit!

I see you couldn't resist a shout out - and who could. Your Dad and I are doing the Happy Dance too. Love, Mom

Wonder how well the CL & SL are selling.

I just checked my cruise and looks like all of each category are still available.

I would love love love an upgrade, but we are only paltry Platinum :p so I really am not expecting anything. One can dream though!! :D

Congrats on your upgrade!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Archived