Princess Air ?'s

spyro1952

I've booked a TA on the Caribbean for 4/28/12 and have been monitoring air fare prices as the high cost of flights could be a deal breaker for me. On Princess EZ Air this am, I saw FLEXIBLE flights for the day before the ship leaves San Juan and then returning to the states from London for less than $1100.00 which is really cheap.

My question is should I buy the flexible flight ticket now (even though I haven't paid for the cruise), stay 1 night in SJ? Does anyone know if the flexible flight is refundable or could used as a credit for a future flight? Thanx

I've booked a TA on the Caribbean for 4/28/12 and have been monitoring air fare prices as the high cost of flights could be a deal breaker for me. On Princess EZ Air this am, I saw FLEXIBLE flights for the day before the ship leaves San Juan and then returning to the states from London for less than $1100.00 which is really cheap.

My question is should I buy the flexible flight ticket now (even though I haven't paid for the cruise), stay 1 night in SJ? Does anyone know if the flexible flight is refundable or could used as a credit for a future flight? Thanx

"eZair" rules, including refundability, are outlined here:

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na1095

if i understand correctly, you want to buy flexible ezair now but you haven't paid for the cruise? the prices are not guaranteed until the cruise is paid for.

i also got a rockin' more than half price deal with flexible easy air for my ta. it was enough of a savings for me to pay off the cruise months early to lock it in. then i added a b2b and found i can even change one leg of the air online. i like it! i did check that my price wouldn't go up with the later flight date to return home.

and yes, i'd go in a day early and stay in san juan. i figure i'm going a long way and i want to make sure i get there. plus, i get onto the ship rested.

Yes it's refundable until about 45 days before your cruise. Well after final payment is due for the cruise.

As mentioned, in order to lock in your airfare you need to pay the cruise and air in full. I'm using Princess flex air for my TA cruise on the Ruby next month. I'm happy with my flights and the amount I paid. :)

So if I have Air reservations with Princess that show "booked" but my final payment is not due until 12/12 does that mean once I pay on 12/12 the flights may end up not being actually available???

You can get an informed answer by calling 1-800-princess and asking for the "air desk".

We booked our cruise for December 31st from Ft. launderdale in early August. We paid our $100 deposit full payment due October 2, 2011 for the cruise. Our TA then booked our flight through Princess and the price was great for NY Eve. We did have to pay the full flight costs. We did this as we are first of all guaranteed for any flight delays etc. Our flight are non-refundable but we are going anyway. I hope this helps.

Archived