Back to Back tips?

Boo2

We are doing our first B2B next month in the Mediterranean. Celebrity did give a $50.00pp B2B discount for each cruise, for a total of $200.00. We booked thru a TA and still received the discount.

True, that was a special promotion for a limited time. My TA gave it to me for booking a B2B.

We are doing our first b2b2b from Aukland to Hawaii in Jan 2012. We are in the same cabin for all the legs of the trip. Will we have to get off and check in again or can we check out and check in on the ship. There are a lot of b2b on the first two legs as it was sold as a package.

We are doing our first b2b2b from Aukland to Hawaii in Jan 2012. We are in the same cabin for all the legs of the trip. Will we have to get off and check in again or can we check out and check in on the ship. There are a lot of b2b on the first two legs as it was sold as a package.

Just make sure the front desk knows you are an a b2b and they'll let you know what to do at turn around day. Sometimes they carry over the account information, although account is always charged and cleared at the end of each segment, and sometimes you need to give them credit card info again. But you will not have to get off to do this in any event. The only reason you'll have to get off the ship is if local port customs and immigration require it and then usually only a few minutes are required. Otherwise it will be up to you as to whether you stay on the ship or get off.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so sorry that your experience was a nightmare -- mine was as easy as pie. The stewards of the first stateroom and the second one coordinated, so our second room was ready early and they transferred all the suitcases and clothes and it was all done seamlessly.

Was there additional monetary motivation involved in getting the stewards to coodrinate your transition, or did it just work out that way?

Thanks

Archived