Inside Cat on Voyager

crewsin250

I am curious if someone could tell me the rankings on inside cabins from the lowest to the highest. My T/A says I have been upgraded, but the cabin I had is $100 a person more than the cabin they moved me to.

Thanks for any and all info on this.

Paul

You may already be aware of this, and if so , I'm sorry for being redundant.

I don't have the rankings, but if you go to the RCCL web site, you can look at the ship's layout deck by deck. You can then look at your original cabin location and compare it to your new cabin location. The ship diagrams have the cabins color coded by category so its easier to locate different price categories.

As a general rule, cabins on lower decks are considered to be in lower categories with categories becoming more expensive as you move up in decks. Also cabins in mid ship tend to be higher in category as compared to cabins on the same deck that are either forward or aft. Also, cabins in forward are sometimes lower in category than the aft cabins, but not always.

If you follow these general patterns, it is easier to figure out. Frankly, an inside cabin is an inside cabin regardless of what deck you are on, they are all the same. Some locations are more conveniently located than others.

As a general rule also, you will tend to feel less motion in cabins on the lower decks.

Archived