Alaska Prices--Is it possible???

Pat

I want to go to Alaska (round trip out of Seattle) the end of May...........I want a Balcony cabin for under $140/day/person(Includes fees/port,e tc)..........so basically under $1000/person.........The closest I've come is $1060.....do you think I can keep searching and meet my price??? Thanks............

You may find something at your price but if you are comfortable with the $1.000 limit and that is not stretching your budget to the max I would book the $1,060 fare. I like a bargin as much as the next person but there comes a point when you just have to decide. Good luck with your plans.

The latest Cruise Critic newsletter had what appears to be better prices but that may be just a come on. The price quoted for an oceanview on May 15 is $749. Whether there are balconies available, I don't know, but it is worth a check. In any case, it should still be close to your $1000 limit.

Here is the link:

$749 pp - OCEANVIEW! 7-nt. Alaska RT Seattle on Princess

I have an Alaska Princess Cruise booked round trip Seattle in May in a BB balcony aft.... we paid 1245pp on travelocity including all tax and fees-- and that was the best deal I could find for a balcony- and I thought it was a pretty good deal! This was in Jan. though... so maybe prices have gone down! Regardless- if you found a balcony for that price- go for it!

Archived