When AQ and Blu come to the M Class

warmwinds

It looks to me from that interactive deck plan feature where you can look at future changes that Blu will simply be part of the MDR. Will it be partitioned off and redecorated, or will it simply be that "this" part of the dining room will get the regular MDR menu and "that" part of the dining room will get the Blu menu?

It looks to me from that interactive deck plan feature where you can look at future changes that Blu will simply be part of the MDR. Will it be partitioned off and redecorated, or will it simply be that "this" part of the dining room will get the regular MDR menu and "that" part of the dining room will get the Blu menu?

You are correct it will be part of the mdr. There was some info in one of their press releases but we have a power failure here and I'm working on my phone.

It will be a pity if they don't redecorate that part of the MDR in some way. That particular part of the upstairs MDR, is right as you come in and does not have the greatest ambiance.

I have some concerns that the MDR will be undersized when they repurpose for Blu, particularly on fully booked ships. We sailed on the Summit a few weeks ago and it was difficult getting Select, or even the fixed seating we preferred, without any space carved out. I know a certain number of cabins will come out of the mix, having gone to Aqua class, but still worry flexibility may be lost.

I have some concerns that the MDR will be undersized when they repurpose for Blu, particularly on fully booked ships. We sailed on the Summit a few weeks ago and it was difficult getting Select, or even the fixed seating we preferred, without any space carved out. I know a certain number of cabins will come out of the mix, having gone to Aqua class, but still worry flexibility may be lost.

so, to confirm, Summit currently does not have Blu? We are looking to book Summit and would move up a cabin level, but Blu would be one of the reasons to pay extra.

so, to confirm, Summit currently does not have Blu? We are looking to book Summit and would move up a cabin level, but Blu would be one of the reasons to pay extra.

Hi garycarla,

Summit wiil not have Aqua Class & Blu, until her Solsticization is completed. Her first sailing is scheduled for Jan 28, 2012. I hope this helps.

Correct, no Blu on her now. She is being drydocked and Solsticizied

in January. When they finish the process she will then have Aqua

Class cabins and Blu.

Archived