Carnival Pride, items in room like i.e. iron, etc.

Poochie

Going to be cruising on the Carnival Pride at the end of the month and am wondering if anyone can tell me if there are irons in the room, or can you request one? Also are there blowdryers and if so are they powerful? Thanks for any help with this.

Going to be cruising on the Carnival Pride at the end of the month and am wondering if anyone can tell me if there are irons in the room, or can you request one? Also are there blowdryers and if so are they powerful? Thanks for any help with this.

No irons in staterooms. With the exception of Deck 8 all other stateroom decks have a laundry area where iron/ boards are.

There are blow dryers in each stateroom some people say they are not very good but the one I used was plenty strong for my thick hair.

FYI - the purex 3 in 1 detergent/dryer sheets are great for taking with you on a cruise. Nothing to spill and you can easily fold a few and slip into a ziplock bag. Takes up no room in the suitcase and doesn't cost as much as what they have onboard.

Archived