Star Garden Villa

Cattie

Star Garden Villa's, do the 2nd and 3rd bedroom beds split to 2 beds? Or are they just as is?

We have 7 people traveling, but only 1 is a couple and I'd love to get an upsell to one of these for all of us, but it won't work if the beds don't split up.

Star Garden Villa's, do the 2nd and 3rd bedroom beds split to 2 beds? Or are they just as is?

We have 7 people traveling, but only 1 is a couple and I'd love to get an upsell to one of these for all of us, but it won't work if the beds don't split up.

There is always room for roll away beds put up somewhere if the beds don't split....which I don't believe they do.

If you get the GV you know your gonna have to host a party or two for all your new CC friends...LOL :D:D:D

Are your current reservations linked?

There is always room for roll away beds put up somewhere if the beds don't split....which I don't believe they do.

If you get the GV you know your gonna have to host a party or two for all your new CC friends...LOL :D:D:D

Are your current reservations linked?

Yeah we're all linked. And maybe I'd host one :p

Kathy, you know the GV holds 8? I am volunteering to go along. I will sleep anywhere, hot tub, deck chair, king bed in the middle? You know I am kidding, but...

Actually the master has a sofa. I know I could sleep on a sofa, so maybe that would work with 3 in that room with a rollaway and the regular bed.

Just left the GV on Star yesterday and I meant to ask about the beds splitting. I didn't get the impression they did by their placement in the room and the other furniture. There were only two of us and we slept in the bedroom closest to the living room. I have read in one place it sleeps 7 and in another it sleeps 8. We were in 14000 and there weren't any couches in the bedrooms. It was an awesome room and if you get an upsell jump on it.

There are king sized beds in two of the bedrooms and the middle bedroom has a queen sized bed. We did see two rollaway beds in the closet in the living room. However, we did take a few nice naps on the living room couches.

Kathy, you know the GV holds 8? I am volunteering to go along. I will sleep anywhere, hot tub, deck chair, king bed in the middle? You know I am kidding, but...

Actually the master has a sofa. I know I could sleep on a sofa, so maybe that would work with 3 in that room with a rollaway and the regular bed.

LOL!

There are king sized beds in two of the bedrooms and the middle bedroom has a queen sized bed. We did see two rollaway beds in the closet in the living room. However, we did take a few nice naps on the living room couches.

The kings would be good for DH and I. And I'm sure my mom and aunt won't mind sharing a king. It's my uncle and 2 cousins that I don't think want to share a bed! But if they are ok with rollaways!

Does anyone know if the rollaways are comfy to sleep on for 12 days?!

Just left the GV on Star yesterday and I meant to ask about the beds splitting. I didn't get the impression they did by their placement in the room and the other furniture. There were only two of us and we slept in the bedroom closest to the living room. I have read in one place it sleeps 7 and in another it sleeps 8. We were in 14000 and there weren't any couches in the bedrooms. It was an awesome room and if you get an upsell jump on it.

I saw this too. Some places it says sleeps 8 and people have done it before but I know other places it now says 7.

Archived