Formal nights

luvtravel88

We are leaving on November 9 from Ft. Lauderdale on the Island Princess 10 day Panama Canal partial transit cruise. Hubby and I are both celebrating birthdays onboard, Nov 16 and 18.

I would like to do the Ultimate Balcony Dining for dinner one evening and the breakfast another morning.

We have sea days on November 10,11,16 and 18. The cruise ends on Nov.19

I would like to book the UBD for dinner on a night that is NOT a formal night. Food in the dining room tends to be really good on those nights and we like to dress up.

There are 2 formal nights on this cruise. I would assume the first one would be Nov. 10 as it is the first sea day. I would like to reserve the UBD for dinner on Nov.16(hubby's birthday), but am wondering if this might be the second formal night since Nov. 18, out last sea day is also our last night.

Would anyone happen to know when the second formal night would be?

Thanks for any help!

The formal night won't be the last night of the cruise. My bet is that you'll have it on the eighth night, which is a sea day. Also, I don't think you can schedule the Ultimate Balcony Dinner until you're on the ship. When I called to reserve it for our next cruise, I was told that I wouldn't be able to set the day and time until we were on the ship. By then, you'll be able to ask the maitre d' or one of his assistants which nights are formal nights.

Archived