2-for-1 Cruise

sk84fungirl

Hi! Just back from the Carnival Liberty! Review to come later.

During the cruise, I received a 2-for-1 cruise certificate from the company that booked our group cruise. The certificate is a registration form from Grand Incentives. Did a search on this board to see if anyone else had used them for a Carnival Cruise in the past. Found nothing...:rolleyes:

Not too surprised as my initial web research indicates that many folks have expressed their dissatifaction with the company.

Has anyone heard of or used GI previously?

Hope this is OK to post here.

Thanks!

Its against the TOS on this forum to discuss whom we booked with unfortunately, so google will have to be your friend.

Not all interested in what travel agent or company anyone booked with but whether or not anyone has heard anything about this Grand Incentives company. If it is considered the same, oh well then so be it and I will research elsewhere.

THANKS!

Not all interested in what travel agent or company anyone booked with but whether or not anyone has heard anything about this Grand Incentives company. If it is considered the same, oh well then so be it and I will research elsewhere.

THANKS!

A quick Google search of "Grand Incentives two for one cruises" reveals a plethora of complaints.

If you believe you will be the exception and actually get something for nothing them full steam ahead.

A quick Google search of "Grand Incentives two for one cruises" reveals a pleathora of complaints.

If you believe you will be the exception and actually get something for nothing them full steam ahead.

I'm not sure what is up here, but all I wanted to know if anyone on Cruise Critic had heard of the company as I value the opinions here. I indicated nothing about what I expected or believed to be true.

No other posts from anyone else is warranted. Moderator, please close the thread.

Thanks

Archived