Time in Manzanillo

azkcruizers

My family is sailing on the Carnival Spirit in February (17th). I've been trying to figure out the time differences between the ports.....Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Manzanillo....and the ship time. I've read conflicting things and haven't had much luck in the search function.

I wanted to book private tours and am having a hard time. The ship is in Manzanillo from 7am to 3 pm....and I believe there is an hour difference, but I'm not sure which way. If it is 7am ship time I'm not sure if it is 6 am or 8 am Manzanillo time. Is there anyone that has done this itinerary....and me travelling in February...does that make a difference?

Thanks for your help!

The experienced tour guides will know that ship time and local time are different and they should wait for you or watch for the ship. Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta are 2hrs. ahead of California time.

It is up to the captain to decide when to change clocks on the ship. I think that on our last cruise to Mexico they only changed one hour ahead so that put us an hour behind local time in Mexico.

We tried to save money in Puerto Vallarta with an INexperienced guide and I did not make it clear that there might be a time difference so we were an hour late and he did not wait for us! I won't do that again!!

• 3 weeks later...
The experienced tour guides will know that ship time and local time are different and they should wait for you or watch for the ship. Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta are 2hrs. ahead of California time.

It is up to the captain to decide when to change clocks on the ship. I think that on our last cruise to Mexico they only changed one hour ahead so that put us an hour behind local time in Mexico.

We tried to save money in Puerto Vallarta with an INexperienced guide and I did not make it clear that there might be a time difference so we were an hour late and he did not wait for us! I won't do that again!!

Hi there .....captain usually changes the clock an hour ahead . So if you arrive at 7am Manzanillo time will be 8am....

My family is sailing on the Carnival Spirit in February (17th). I've been trying to figure out the time differences between the ports.....Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Manzanillo....and the ship time. I've read conflicting things and haven't had much luck in the search function.

I wanted to book private tours and am having a hard time. The ship is in Manzanillo from 7am to 3 pm....and I believe there is an hour difference, but I'm not sure which way. If it is 7am ship time I'm not sure if it is 6 am or 8 am Manzanillo time. Is there anyone that has done this itinerary....and me travelling in February...does that make a difference?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry i gave the answer to the wrong person ......

Archived