Postcard from RCI

215girl

I received a postcard from RCI yesterday stating I had been selected for a free 8 night cruise to Bermuda. It looked official, however I think its one of those to good to be true things. Has anyone ever received a postcard like this before? I havent called the number listed but it looks official. Thanks.

CAll Royal Caribbean directly to inquire. It is probably for a vacation club which will require an annual membership. I would check with RCI first.

Eric

Yeah thats was I figured I was like wow really oh and it was a free upgrade to a balcony yeah the more I think about it the more its a fraud. Oh well, I will get to Bermuda soon thanks.

I received a postcard from RCI yesterday stating I had been selected for a free 8 night cruise to Bermuda. It looked official, however I think its one of those to good to be true things.

I would take a guess that the 'RCI' is the time share company, not Royal Caribbean International. Perhaps it's a promo to get you interested in purchasing a time share.

I would be wary of the postcard. I received a similar postcard that looked just like it came from Carnival cruise lines last winter. We had just gotten off a Carnival cruise, and it seemed like a great deal. We didn't take up the offer, but we later learned that it was a scam and the Massachusetts Attorney General ended up looking into it.

I would be wary of the postcard. I received a similar postcard that looked just like it came from Carnival cruise lines last winter. We had just gotten off a Carnival cruise, and it seemed like a great deal. We didn't take up the offer, but we later learned that it was a scam and the Massachusetts Attorney General ended up looking into it.

Wow, yes it looks so official its really scary because someone may actually fall for the scam. I recently took a cruise but when I saw what they were offering I knew it was to good to be true. Free airfare, cruise and a upgrade to a balcony.

My wife just showed me that exact card that came in the mail yesterday. We felt special for a minute then tossed it on the 'junk mail holding pile'. Didn't know what to think of it either. We will be settling things up with our cruise soon with RCI, maybe we'll remember to ask them about it. Although they probably won't have a clue either.

My wife just showed me that exact card that came in the mail yesterday. We felt special for a minute then tossed it on the 'junk mail holding pile'. Didn't know what to think of it either. We will be settling things up with our cruise soon with RCI, maybe we'll remember to ask them about it. Although they probably won't have a clue either.

Yes thats when I received the card, I did feel special for a minute also. I love cruises so I was so excited to get the card then reality hit and I thought about it and knew it wasnt real.

RCI doesn't do 8 night cruises to Bermuda. They do 5 night ones and occasionally longer ones that swing by Bermuda on their way to or from the Caribbean.

It's a scam. we get postcards from Carnival, RCI and others and promptly toss them.

LOL, the cards even say it's not a timeshare, yeah, right.

Ok, here's another update for ya, I took another look at the card. The small print says that promotion isn't even affiliated with Royal. So it's definately not from RCI so they won't know anything about it. The fact that it is on a postcard with no return address makes them much harder to track down. I would avoid this like the plague, and throw it in the garbage if anyone gets this card.

Archived