I've been waiting for 299 days.........

I'm so happy for you!! I booked my next cruise more than 200 days in advance...I remember thinking, how am I ever going to wait that long and what am I going to do in the interim?!? I'm already down to about 150 days...can't imagine how thrilled I'll be when I'm in the single digits!

Cruise Critic definitely helps get through these long countdowns. I've celebrated every milestone in some long countdowns, but single digits is definitely feel good time. Freedom is a great ship. Enjoy.

I was thinking last night....what am I going to do after the cruise with no CC roll call. LOL

We always book at least a year in advance to make sure everyone has it on their schedule and to get the cabin we want. It makes for a l-o-n-g year. I stay on here trying to find anything new, excursions, ports, etc. I still get great tips. We booked our next cruise while onboard, and it was STILL over a year out when we booked.

Can't wait just to get under 200. Then 100. This is first time we've booked over a year in advance but due to need for wheelchair accessible stateroom we had to. We booked within hours of the cruise opening up in order to get the cabin we wanted but I did not start the countdown clock until under 365 days. Could not bear to see it over a year. :( Now the cruise is almost fully booked with only 20 or so insides available. Typical for transatlantics. Our roll call is HUGE already.

But I bet the last week will be the hardest (slowest) of all. ;)

Archived