Carnival Cruise Rate Drop Question Plz

vache

This is my first cruise with Carnival and first cruise in 3 years so I'm super excited:D. However I noticed today the proce of my cruise dropped by $100 PP sine I booked about 2 months ago. Any tips on what I can do to get the current rate? I didn't book under the early saver rate but not sure under what rate/promotion I did book under. My final payment is due October 3 and would like to get the new rate if possible befor paying off the cruise.

Thanks!

If you booked directly through the cruise line, contact them and ask them to adjust your pricing. If you are eligible, you will get your final payment adjusted. Do it quickly as rates change all the time.

ETA: If you booked through an agent, then contact them and ask for the same.

I really didn't know it would be that easy. I just called and they were super friendly and reduced the price right away. She eventold me if it dropped again before the final payment date to call back.

Thanks Everyone!

I tried to submit my own form for price drop as my TA says we are in error and Carnival refused it due to booking thru TA.:mad:

I will never book thru TA again as we are not getting what we are due!:eek:

If everyone can get all this price drop corrections and upgrades and your TA won't do the paper work for u Carnival should make an acception.:) So that ALL people can get what they are due!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!

I tried to submit my own form for price drop as my TA says we are in error and Carnival refused it due to booking thru TA.:mad:

I will never book thru TA again as we are not getting what we are due!:eek:

If everyone can get all this price drop corrections and upgrades and your TA won't do the paper work for u Carnival should make an acception.:) So that ALL people can get what they are due!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!

I lost out on a great price deal, learned the hard way. I filled out the form, e mailed it to Carnival.Carnival said I gave the wrong number and to resubmit. I resubmitted, gave my number, still wrong. Carnival told me to call whoever I booked it through. I called Cruisesdotcom, the person confirmed the rate, she called Carnival (while I was on "hold"). She said I'd get a confirmation from Carnival and them in 24 to 48 hours. In 26 hours I had my "new" bill with the reduced rate.

If I understand this thread, even though the OP didn't booked ES, you can still get a price reduction? Whats the incentive of booking ES then?

On other rates, once you pass final payment, that's it. With ES, you can keep looking for and getting price drops up to 2 days prior to sailing.

Archived