Roll Call Issue

I&J Cruisers

I haven't been able to get into my roll call for my upcoming Jan 21 Oasis cruise for about 2 weeks. I've tried both at work and on my computer at home. In both places the site just freezes. Has the roll call site been down or is it me?

Are you logged in? I've had no problems myself, and I get on serveral times a day. Hope you work out the problem....

I just tried to look at your Roll Call for the Oasis, and there is a problem. It just kept loading and wouldn't do anything. Maybe you should try and report it. There haven't been any new post since Sept. 12, that's kind of a long time for an upcoming group.....:confused:

ucmom3, pardon me for off-topic, but would you mind taking a look at your signature and fixing it? There is a huge blank white space at the bottom, do you see it? You could go to Edit my Signature and just "tighten" that up. Would you mind? It makes a huge difference when loading a page worth of posts.

Many thanks! :D

ucmom3, pardon me for off-topic, but would you mind taking a look at your signature and fixing it? There is a huge blank white space at the bottom, do you see it? You could go to Edit my Signature and just "tighten" that up. Would you mind? It makes a huge difference when loading a page worth of posts.

Many thanks! :D

Hope this is a little better, never was sure how to make that space smaller.:o

Oh dear, sorry, no... it is after your countdown clock - a huge white space. I think you must have something in your signature after the URL for the countdown clock, a charahter or something... could you try "deleting" or "back spacing" until it tightens up?

No big deal, but I wanted to mention it. Thanks for trying to fix it! :)

I just tried to look at your Roll Call for the Oasis, and there is a problem. It just kept loading and wouldn't do anything. Maybe you should try and report it. There haven't been any new post since Sept. 12, that's kind of a long time for an upcoming group.....:confused:

Thanks ucmom3. Who do I report it to?

Oh dear, sorry, no... it is after your countdown clock - a huge white space. I think you must have something in your signature after the URL for the countdown clock, a charahter or something... could you try "deleting" or "back spacing" until it tightens up?

No big deal, but I wanted to mention it. Thanks for trying to fix it! :)

After the countdown clock I am seeing a picture of Jewel of the Seas and then the bottom. I wonder if maybe there is something that your computer isn't downloading?

Archived