Carnival Magic ... Rm 9292 or 9c wrap HELP

HankandBetty

9292 is a regular balcony cabin and is the same configuration as all of the rest of them. It is good because you have cabins below and above you. The aft wrap cabin itself is about the same size but is configured differently because of the curve of the ship. The balcony however is huge. We've had the aft wraps and really like it. We like being able to watch the wake as we sail along. Some people complain that the afts are too hot because there isn't much breeze. We've never found that to be so and if you need more breeze just sit on the side portion of the balcony. I personally find the side balconies to be too windy to sit outside while we're sailing. I think you'd really love the aft wrap. Go for it.

Wow I wasn't even aware that a couch was an option. I was only thinking of the view. Soooo, excited I'm barely containing myself ha-ha. The TA is researching the the cost difference and availability. Frankly, I'm happy just to be aboard, ha-ha and I can't wait to meet my fellow cruise-mates :0)

Wow I wasn't even aware that a couch was an option. I was only thinking of the view. Soooo, excited I'm barely containing myself ha-ha. The TA is researching the the cost difference and availability. Frankly, I'm happy just to be aboard, ha-ha and I can't wait to meet my fellow cruise-mates :0)

I just took a quick look at your cruise and the price differential is about $600. It appears there's only three of those 9C cabins left for your cruise!!

:)

Archived