Triumph Dry Dock

GradUT

There's a thread somewhere on this I saw yesterday. Sounded like confirmed upgrades are pretty minimal, new tile, updated night club, cosmetic stuff.

I'm still hoping for a Mongolian Grill & Serenity Area though. Fingers crossed ;)

It had mongolian grill the last few times I was on her, Im pretty sure? .. maybe I have my ships confused.

In October 2010 it only had the Asian Corner, not the Mongolian like the Ecstasy. (ah.... I already miss that ship!)

What's the difference between what they serve in the Mongolian vs Hong Kong Noodle? I know what the Mongolian Stir Fry serves. Does Hong Kong Noodle serve general Chinese food?

Yes, it's general Chinese food. They usually have plain lo mein noodles, a beef or chicken dish, fish dish, etc. Usually about 7 things on the menu, some items change daily however.

DRATS! What the heck did I do for lunch? I can't even remember now! :(

It was my favorite place to eat! My only complaint was the hours, there were some evenings I'd have rather had that over the MDR or buffet. Lines were hit or miss, best times were embarkation day (before people discovered it) and port days when the ship was empty.

Triumph's Asian Corner still has good stuff, I just love the mix and match, build your own factor of the Mongolian. Plus it's SPICIER! I'm all about that :D

It had mongolian grill the last few times I was on her, Im pretty sure? .. maybe I have my ships confused.

Chinese noodle bar one one side- deli on the other...They were saying no big over-haul just mostly cosmetic.........Dennis

Archived