Triumph Self Disembark ?

jenale80

Do you know what deck disembarks first when doing self assist? What order does it go in.

I am trying to decide on whether I want to book Verandah or Upper for a future cruise. Any opinions?

When we were on the Ecstasy we did self assist disembark. We were on Empress deck and that was the first deck to disembark, we were off the ship and on the road by 830a.

I know many people like to stay on the ship as long as possible, but when it comes to the end of my vacation, the last thing I want to do is drag it out by waiting in a long line. :o

In August I was on the 8th floor. When they called to start disembarking ( around 6:45) I got off thru the lobby-atrium, thru customs, in a cab and arrived at the airport by 7:30.

Easy peasy!

We are booked on the Deck 8, so that is good to know.

They called us for for self assist. Not by floor, just a general call. All of the people that went down early to self assist were seated in the theater. We went when they called and were actually in front of all the people lined up in the theater.

Good point, think I will wait till they call us, then head on down.

Last cruise, we woke up early right before docking. DH stayed in cabin with the boys, while I ran upstairs and grabbed some breakfast and brought it back to our room. We all were able to eat a bit and watch the docking process and was ready for when they called us to disembark. So even though we were off the ship early we got a chance to eat breakfast, before we got on the road to go back home. Hope this next time around, works as smoothly for us.

Archived