Roll Call Disappeared??

sunchaser1008

I have been checking, on a daily basis, our roll call for the Riveria Rome to Venice 6/27/12-7/7/12. Up until today, there had been only 7 posts, the last post dated 8/17/11. This morning, when I checked, the thread has disappeared. Is this because of the lack of activity? Any suggestions on how to "revive" this roll call?

I have been checking, on a daily basis, our roll call for the Riveria Rome to Venice 6/27/12-7/7/12. Up until today, there had been only 7 posts, the last post dated 8/17/11. This morning, when I checked, the thread has disappeared. Is this because of the lack of activity? Any suggestions on how to "revive" this roll call?

Your roll call is there, alive and well. Just looked at it.

For some silly reason, the thread display for Roll Calls defaults to a setting that only shows threads with activity in the last 30 days. To see your roll call go to the Riviera threads, and scroll to the bottom where you can set your "display options" and where it says "From the" choose an interval longer than a month.

I don't know that CC will remember this option so you may or may not have to reset it each time (unless someone adds a new post).

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived