soda package

wendy14070

Myself, hubby and son have ordered the soda package online, but reading other threads on the subject people are saying you will get a coke symbol on your seapass, but when I checked our its not there any info please.

Your SeaPass is the card that you will get when you check in at the pier for your cruise. It is the key to your cabin door and your "charge card" for everything.

Not the same thing as the "Set Sail Pass", which you filled out for checking in at the pier.

:)

Your SeaPass is the card that you will get when you check in at the pier for your cruise. It is the key to your cabin door and your "charge card" for everything.

Not the same thing as the "Set Sail Pass", which you filled out for checking in at the pier.

:)

Yep, the lingo is a bit confusing but you get used to it!

My DW and I have done the soda package for our last 2 cruises. We think it is well worth it. We carry our cups with us and just refill wherever we are. We are on the Majesty next month and have already purchased the package. And now I hear that there are some self serve stations on the ship as well.

Hopefully each of you drink the equivilent of 3+CANS per day..or you won't get your money's worth out of the package.

Cans of soda are about$2.25 per. There are 2 glasses of soda per can.

According to another thread, the prices have increased and as a result the break even point is now a little over 2.5 cans. But I don't think most folks drink soda by counting ounces. Plus the fact I have gotten my soda in a wide variety of containers. I think the better way to judge the cost effectiveness of the soda package is by considering how many cans you would most likely buy in the absence of the package. If the answer is 3 or more then buy the package if ir is fewer than 3 stick with the cans. On vacation, 3 is not that many. One for dinner and one for lunch, plus one while your friends are drinking in the bar and you're there.

We like the soda package, just for the convenience! I don't worry if we are getting our 3+ cans' worth each day. It's just nice to not have to sign the little slip (and add a tip!!) every time we get a soda from a bar. Those little slips add up through the week! :)

Hopefully each of you drink the equivilent of 3+CANS per day..or you won't get your money's worth out of the package.

Cans of soda are about$2.25 per. There are 2 glasses of soda per can.

Are cans of soda available at the bars too, or only in your cabin?

We have read the different posts regarding the beverage packages including the soda and wine options.

I am trying to understand how they work. If you buy the soda package, do you need to carry your cup around with you where ever you go? Or do you just get to present your card and avoid the per drink charge? If you have to drag the cup around with you, I can see the convenience factor going right out the window.

Also, what about soda in your cabin, does this fall under the same package?

Next question has to do with the wine packages. If we purchase a wine package but we have My Time Dining as well as a number of upscale dining reservations, do we always have access to our wine regardless of where we eat? Also, do you only have access to your wine during meals or can you also get served while sitting in a club/lounge? How about having a drink of my wine in my cabin?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ray

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=LVResident&date=11-13-2011&text=Hope%20For%20Great%20Weather%21&ship=Allure%20of%20the%20Seas

I am trying to understand how they work. If you buy the soda package, do you need to carry your cup around with you where ever you go? Or do you just get to present your card and avoid the per drink charge? If you have to drag the cup around with you, I can see the convenience factor going right out the window.

Also, what about soda in your cabin, does this fall under the same package?

No, you do not need to carry your glass with you. There is a sticker on your seapass card that the bartender/server will see.

Soda in your cabin (room service) is not included. The soda package is only for fountain soda (not cans) in the bars/lounges.

Archived