ES: Able to upgrade & get a price drop?

agc291

I am on the Nov 24 sailing on the Destiny. Yesterday there were new rate categories added to our booking on the fare viewer.

We are booked ES at $329pp. There is a "past guest sale" ,DIFFERENT than the other Past Guest rate also listed, for $319 pp.

We have a 4E booked, but the $319 pp is for a 4A with upgrades from a 4C to a 4G...ALL for the $319 pp ($638 for 2 people).

I submitted my ES price drop form was was given the $10 pp OBC.

However, my question is if they are offering a 4A upgrade to a 4G for the same price as my 4E do I also get the upgrade?

Someone please take a look at the fare viewer and let me know what you think!:confused:

Yes, if there is a room in the 4E through 4G categories that you would like better than the one you have you can submit a request. Just tell them which room you would like in the comments section.

I've done this recently from a 6A to a 6B for a room I liked better. It is a good idea to give them second and third choices in case your first choice happens to get booked before they process your request.

Archived