21 days to go and........

kiwi121210

I am such a mean mom! I am making my girls who are 8, 5, and 4 start packing their bags tonight! I am making it into a game, so that I hope this process won't be too long. Go find.......2 pairs of shorts, your swim suit, 4 or 5 shirts, don't forget your jammies or your dresses! I guess they can't complain about clothes since they are the ones who packed right?

I can't wait for the next three weeks to go by! In three weeks we will already be in Mobile. Meeting up with Grandma (who is going with us too) and eating dinner! Oh I can't wait!

I am such a mean mom! I am making my girls who are 8, 5, and 4 start packing their bags tonight! I am making it into a game, so that I hope this process won't be too long. Go find.......2 pairs of shorts, your swim suit, 4 or 5 shirts, don't forget your jammies or your dresses! I guess they can't complain about clothes since they are the ones who packed right?

I can't wait for the next three weeks to go by! In three weeks we will already be in Mobile. Meeting up with Grandma (who is going with us too) and eating dinner! Oh I can't wait!

Wahoo!!!!

Way to get those kids involved.... and like you said they choose what to bring so complaints about the clothes they have will fall back on them.

Happy sailing!!!

I am feeling pretty good! We had 3 small piles of clothes on the couch. My baby (the 4 year old) found one of our small luggage bags in her room and decided she could pack all of the clothes her and her sisters picked out! So in not too much time, the bag was all neat and packed! Where did I get this kid??

Results: One bag packed! I am sure we have a few more to go!

Sounds like everyone is excited!! Can I ask a silly question...I have never cruised with our 5 year old but would like to in the future. Are there different prices for the kids or are they the same as adults? I guess she would be the third person in a room.

Thanks in advance!

Archived