crown princess

bonniecharlie

Have not been on the Crown YET, but have cruise 11 times with Princess on 9 different ships, and have 3 more booked.

IMO, Princess ships have lovely decor, comfortable accomodations, wonderful service, great food and dining options, plenty of things to do onboard, and a great atmosphere ....classy without being snobby.

looking at cruises on the crown princess ship, and would like anyone who has been on her to, give me their opinion, and any further info will do

Thanks

We have sailed on the Crown twice. Once to the Eastern Caribbean and the other time to the Western Caribbean. Enjoyed the ship both times. The Crown was the first in the "modified" Grand Class ships with an extra deck of cabins (Riviera) and IMHO a better layout overall. Having sailed on a few of the original Grand Class, the increase in the number of people was not that noticeable. We enjoyed the International Cafe, Vines, and Crown Grill on the Crown Princess. She has 4 outdoor pools, (one in the Spa area and one smaller adults only in the back), MUTS, 1 traditional dinning room, 2 anytime dinning rooms, 2 specialty restaurants, one large theater forward, and 2 smaller ones. Also has a nightclub. Not sure if you are looking for anything specific. I would not hesitate to go on her again. Below is a link to some of the pictures I took last time we were on the Crown in 2009.

Tim

:) Just off the Crown on Saturday from a Canada/New England 10 day cruise. Also sailed her for a British Isles cruise in 2009. She is a lovely ship and I agree with what everyone else had said but we did have a big problem - they made us get off at the end of the cruise!

Archived