UBD Tipping

luvtravel88

I know this is a loaded question, but hypothetically, if I were going to tip the waiters that serve us dinner on our balcony during UBD, how much would be an appropriate amount to tip? I was thinking $20 for both. If I do this, would I give one person the whole amount for them to split or give each person $10? Is $20 a reasonable amount?

I'm sure that you will get a variety of answers, but we also chose to tip $20 extra when we did the UBD. I gave $10 to each server as I wanted to make sure that there were no issues with sharing the tip. I'm sure that they received part of the money that I paid for the UBD, but for all the work that they did I thought this extra amount was well deserved.

Well . . . to me it's reasonable. Honestly though, when we did the UBD the waiters both disappeared while we were having coffee after dinner and we never saw them again, so they didn't get the tip that we were planning to give them. We were planning to tip each of them separately.

I know this is a loaded question, but hypothetically, if I were going to tip the waiters that serve us dinner on our balcony during UBD, how much would be an appropriate amount to tip? I was thinking $20 for both. If I do this, would I give one person the whole amount for them to split or give each person $10? Is $20 a reasonable amount?

We were all set to tip $10 per person but they skedaddled away before we could tip & thank them. Unfortunately, we never saw them again the whole cruise but they were wonderful.

Archived