Pride Review to BERMUDA...9/18-9/25 lots of pics & details!!!

GRTKJ

St John's Bay. It's my Facebook profile picture.

GREAT review !

Thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed my photo's! Someone else did something similar and asked if I would email them one for their desktop! :) GLad people are enjoying all the wonderfull sights!

Beautiful pictures of the beaches. Thanks for sharing. Bob:)

You're welcome Bob! I keep looking at those photos thinking " Ok I am going to get in the water!!!".....LOL if only it was that easy!!

I was reading thru Mickey's review, looks like you'll had a great time too! I thought the boat rental for 4 hours was awesome and you can go on your own without the crowds....very cool!

Awww! Is it over? :(

Think I'll go back and reread.

Thanks, it's been great. :)

Yes it is over....:(...trust me I wish it wasn't either! I had fun reliving the week we were there, so I am back to the regular grind now! :rolleyes:

I am glad you have thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

.here's a shot of the map:

DSC02059.jpg

I have to say I completely enjoyed your review. I'm a NCL cruiser and they just announced that the new 2013 ship will be sailing to Bermuda and I ran across your post. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! Thanks for all the info.

Did you ever figure out where you get this map at? I don't know if you ever posted in in between all of your review. I tried to find it, but couldn't. :)

Thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed my photo's! Someone else did something similar and asked if I would email them one for their desktop! :) Glad people are enjoying all the wonderful sights!

I went to Bermuda in June with NCL and took a similar picture. I have that picture as my Facebook profile picture. I agree with another poster. This is one of the best reviews I have ever read !

I have to say I completely enjoyed your review. I'm a NCL cruiser and they just announced that the new 2013 ship will be sailing to Bermuda and I ran across your post. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! Thanks for all the info.

Did you ever figure out where you get this map at? I don't know if you ever posted in in between all of your review. I tried to find it, but couldn't. :)

You are welcome, so glad you enjoyed it, and glad to hear NCL will be going to Bermuda soon! :)

Yes, here is the link to the map: http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/island-map.html After you click on the link, scroll toward the bottom and there is a pdf version you can print out.

There is also maps on this same site of the main areas, for instance, here is the map of the Royal Dockyard area:

http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/dockyard-map.html

There is also maps of Hamilton, St. George, & other places of interest! Hope those help you!

Happy sailing!! :cool:

You are welcome, so glad you enjoyed it, and glad to hear NCL will be going to Bermuda soon! :)

Yes, here is the link to the map: http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/island-map.html After you click on the link, scroll toward the bottom and there is a pdf version you can print out.

There is also maps on this same site of the main areas, for instance, here is the map of the Royal Dockyard area:

http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/dockyard-map.html

There is also maps of Hamilton, St. George, & other places of interest! Hope those help you!

Happy sailing!! :cool:

NCL already goes to Bermuda, I'm just waiting on the new ship they are currently building to go there in 2013. :D I can't wait!!

I thought you had mentioned there was somewhere you could go to and request that they "send" you a map. Or is this how you got your map by printing it? Just wondering. If I printed it, I probably wouldn't be able to actually read the small print. I was just hoping on obtaining an actual copy of one. Maybe I misunderstood?

NCL already goes to Bermuda, I'm just waiting on the new ship they are currently building to go there in 2013. :D I can't wait!!

I thought you had mentioned there was somewhere you could go to and request that they "send" you a map. Or is this how you got your map by printing it? Just wondering. If I printed it, I probably wouldn't be able to actually read the small print. I was just hoping on obtaining an actual copy of one. Maybe I misunderstood?

No worries..........yes, here is the site where you can go to request a packet of info, as well as a fold out map, and info on activities.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/ Click on "Get Here", the 3rd link at the top and then click on "Maps & Brochures", then toward the bottom right, click on "Order a customized bermuda brochure". After you click on that it will ask for all your address info. The packet arrives amazingly fast, seems like in a couple days mine was in the mail! :)

No worries..........yes, here is the site where you can go to request a packet of info, as well as a fold out map, and info on activities.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/ Click on "Get Here", the 3rd link at the top and then click on "Maps & Brochures", then toward the bottom right, click on "Order a customized bermuda brochure". After you click on that it will ask for all your address info. The packet arrives amazingly fast, seems like in a couple days mine was in the mail! :)

Woo Hoo. Thanks. I just ordered mine. :D You have been a big help.

Back to Fantasea's "Bermuda Triangle" :eek: Glass Bottom :rolleyes: Night Cruise!!! So we our tour was leaving at 8pm, we decided to leave the ship a little early and check things out on the way. We even had extra time to go by the Craft Market. Here we are by the ship before we headed for our night cruise:

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

Here is the same map I posted earlier in my review, but a much larger one:

DSC01884.jpg

Just so you can get a perspective, here (where Joe is pointing) is where we were docked, Kings Wharf Dockyard:

DSC01885.jpg

I went to Fantasea's website and they only showed a daytime glass bottom boat cruise @45 pp. How did you book this?

I went to Fantasea's website and they only showed a daytime glass bottom boat cruise @45 pp. How did you book this?

We booked it online before leaving, and we paid for it with a card. This is the day cruise I believe you are asking about, there is a seperate link for the Bermuda Triangle one, check the other links. The only other thing I can think of, is maybe its full already for the day you want to do it?

In case you are clicking on the wrong one, here is directions:

**Go to the site, click on the third link at the top - Sightseeing & Cruises, then a drop down will open, and click on the last link - "Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Cruise". I assume maybe you are clicking on the 3rd one - the Glass Bottom one? Hopefully that helps you! :)

Your review is just beyond delightful..I am really looking forward to seeing Bermuda..it has been on my bucket list a long time and glad to be made aware again it is a good, no a superb goal and destination and you are such a bright spirit and good tale teller..a sweet, sweet couple you make....semi tropical and just it's own unique slice of safety and heaven..., thanks ...Sarah

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post such a detailed review. I've been to Bermuda twice and am going again next summer. I can't wait! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I was redirected by a link by SBtS on the Bermuda Board. Loved reading every page with the wonderful pictures. We will be in Bermuda for the third time next week on the Norwegian Gem.

One of your pictures was very appropos. While explaining the Bermuda Triange and disappearing, the land in the photo is actually the site of the Carlton Beach Hotel (later known as Sonesta) where we spent our honeymoon 46 years ago - it disappeard :eek:. Actually it was demolished after being damaged by Hurricane Fabian :(.

Here is the ocean, looking out south of the lighthouse, toward the Bermuda triangle!! I've got lots of info on that too, we actually took a tour that went OVER the Bermuda Triangle area, talk about interesting and FUN!! We didn't disapear! ;) More on that tour later.

DSC01734.jpg

Your review is just beyond delightful..I am really looking forward to seeing Bermuda..it has been on my bucket list a long time and glad to be made aware again it is a good, no a superb goal and destination and you are such a bright spirit and good tale teller..a sweet, sweet couple you make....semi tropical and just it's own unique slice of safety and heaven..., thanks ...Sarah

Sarah - thank you so much! Such nice comments!! :)

Bermuda should be on everyone's bucket list for sure! Wonderful place to visit! I hope you enjoy Bermuda as much as we did! :cool:

Archived