-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

I found us!! Good evening Crazies!!

Currently 61 degrees here, a hight of 78 tomorrow. I love fall.

Go Hogs!!

See you all tomorrow.

Envy! :D Currently 75 here with a high tomorrow of 87, which is a VAST improvement!

Right there with ya! :D Had my chicken-fried steak dinner, some adult beverages (whilst cooking, ya know :eek:) and I'm ready to go! Boards were pretty screwy earlier, so I apologize for any almost duplicate posts.

Finally broke down & confessed to DH that I had booked a room in Galveston for the 12th and hopefully having an early breakfast with John on the 13th. Fireworks?? Noooo. He just said "OK". Like, whatever. But he'll love it, I know.

Still counting the days to the Red Frog Pub!

not sounding strange but your my kinda girl tell them were to go and when to be there see you on the 12th.

Good Morning Crazies,

Wishing a good soaking rain for you fine people in Tx. We normally have a house full of grandkids but this weekend we are grand-dog sitting. 3 of our kids have gone to the beach with their babies and left us their dogs. We have 3 of our own so now have 6 in the house.

Just a little more get to know us--between the 2 of us we have 6 grown kids-15 grandkids and 7 great-grands with 3 more on the way---whew---no wonder we love cruisin.......Tina & Wayne

Good Morning Crazies,

Wishing a good soaking rain for you fine people in Tx. We normally have a house full of grandkids but this weekend we are grand-dog sitting. 3 of our kids have gone to the beach with their babies and left us their dogs. We have 3 of our own so now have 6 in the house.

Just a little more get to know us--between the 2 of us we have 6 grown kids-15 grandkids and 7 great-grands with 3 more on the way---whew---no wonder we love cruisin....... Tina & Wayne

Just thinkin' about that crew makes me tired!!!

Y'all need a cruise!!!

:D

Yes, and they all live pretty close. 1 family-5 min 2-families 30 min-2-families 1hr and 1 family-2 hrs, so all close enough that we see them regularly. On top of that I have a super stressful job, so cruising is the only way we can get far enough away to get some relaxation. Looking so forward to March and meeting the rest of the crazies.

not sounding strange but your my kinda girl tell them were to go and when to be there see you on the 12th.

Yep, see you then! I can hardly contain my excitement :D.

Good morning (I guess it's still morning), Crazies! No big plans this weekend; just the usual chores around the house. DH will undoubtedly be creating sawdust in his garage/workshop. Have a great weekend!

Just booked this cruise yesterday. Can anyone give me the link for the previous thread so I can catch up. I see some of you'll are meeting the Magic in Galveston . Be sure and watch for me I'll be getting off from the TA. Sure looking forward to both cruises. I see several from the San Antonio area. I'm about 2 hours north on 281 in Lampasas.

Just booked this cruise yesterday. Can anyone give me the link for the previous thread so I can catch up. I see some of you'll are meeting the Magic in Galveston . Be sure and watch for me I'll be getting off from the TA. Sure looking forward to both cruises. I see several from the San Antonio area. I'm about 2 hours north on 281 in Lampasas.

Howdy BigO.. welcome aboard :)

Welcome aboard, BigO!

This is a great group... pull up a chair... kick back and get to know everyone. Prepare to have a fantastic time!

Here's a link to the first thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1404914

:)

:eek:

Hiya, Big O! Welcome aboard :D

Aloha, Crazies! Happy Sunday, all!!

Nice an cool this morning... 61. Goin' up to 89 so we've got a bit of time to get outside stuff done this AM.

Y'all be good and have a great day!

:D

Morning, Mach & any other Crazies up at this hour ;). It's 54 in Houston this morning! :eek: I may have to find my longjohns.....

Have a great day, all!

Welcome aboard! We look forward to getting to know you. :) I'm very familiar with the Lampasas area, been through there many times traveling from Austin to west Texas.

Have a wonderful TA bringing her "home". :D

Archived