-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Just booked this cruise yesterday. Can anyone give me the link for the previous thread so I can catch up. I see some of you'll are meeting the Magic in Galveston . Be sure and watch for me I'll be getting off from the TA. Sure looking forward to both cruises. I see several from the San Antonio area. I'm about 2 hours north on 281 in Lampasas.

Good morning BigO and welcome to the Bloggers..

Good morning crazies!! Welcome aboard nana and BigO, and if I missed anyone please forgive I have miles of ketchup to do and now I have to go to the old thread to do it, ftlog...:p

There IS a bungalow under all these boxes, I know it!! Slowwwwwwwwwwwly getting there and I need 10 weekends in a row!!

I miss y'all!!!!:)

Just booked this cruise yesterday. Can anyone give me the link for the previous thread so I can catch up. I see some of you'll are meeting the Magic in Galveston . Be sure and watch for me I'll be getting off from the TA. Sure looking forward to both cruises. I see several from the San Antonio area. I'm about 2 hours north on 281 in Lampasas.

Welcome aboard Big O

We live in Georgetown.

Morning Crazies,

Going to be a little warm still but they are predicting we will go down to the 80s by the middle of the week and 60s in the evenings, yippeeee!

Welcome to our newcomers!

Floatie - we miss you too. How the furbabies getting along? Just keep plugging away and the boxes will eventually disappear;). Of course I've been in this house for a year and still have not gotten through some of the boxes and tubs:o.

Well, I'm off to the grocery store, then this afternoon to my daughter's for a bbq.

Have a GREAT day!

Good afternoon everyone! Watching the Texans score! They had the ball close to 11 minutes. There is only 4 minutes or so left of the first quarter.

Welcome to all those that just joined us. As Mach said, pull up a chair.

Another beautiful day here. Temps very comfortable.

WooHoo Texans! And WooHoo Chiefs! Great football day around here :D.

Just checking in & noticed we were on page 3 :eek:. That won't do! Getting ready to put some burgers on the grill - wish y'all could join us!

Red Frog Pub.....tonight I'm leaning toward the grouper fingers, with maybe a rum sampler. And the coconut cake. Mmmm. How 'bout you?

Good evening everyone. Boy, what a game! Sure was sweating those last couple of minutes. Texans hold on for the win. Homemade hamburgers sure sound good.

Well, if DH ever gets around to going to pick up a propane tank we might have them! He received a new woodworking DVD in the mail yesterday...need I say more?! :D If there are any woodworking Crazies out there - be warned, lol!!!!

Well, if DH ever gets around to going to pick up a propane tank we might have them! He received a new woodworking DVD in the mail yesterday...need I say more?! :D If there are any woodworking Crazies out there - be warned, lol!!!!

My late husband would have gotten along great with yours. He was always building something. He built an addition onto our mobile home, new cabinets for the kitchen, both bathrooms, a walk-in pantry and added onto our bedroom with the addition of a wak-in closet. He remodeled the front bedroom so he could add a whirlpool tub. Before he did all this, we built a garage so he could do all this in.

Ah, but Shirley, your late husband actually built stuff!!!! :o DH watches videos. In his own words "I'm the greatest woodworker who never actually made anything!" But it does keep him out of trouble.....:D

We finally got the burgers, and they were good! Took a while.....:rolleyes:

Ah, but Shirley, your late husband actually built stuff!!!! :o DH watches videos. In his own words "I'm the greatest woodworker who never actually made anything!" But it does keep him out of trouble.....:D

We finally got the burgers, and they were good! Took a while.....:rolleyes:

Joe would never read directions unless he would get to the point where he couldnt't figure it out. He rebuilt 2 Farm-All tractors, had never done it in his life. He was really good at figuring things out. Yeah for anything that would keep them out of trouble.

Joe would never read directions unless he would get to the point where he couldnt't figure it out. He rebuilt 2 Farm-All tractors, had never done it in his life. He was really good at figuring things out. Yeah for anything that would keep them out of trouble.

Wow, he would have loved the Nebraska State Fair. The tractor parade was the highlight!

Hi everyone! Finally got the airline tickets. Still paid too much but flights were disappearing and I didn't want to end up with no ticket at all!

I can't believe the Lions won again today. Wow! I wonder if they can keep it up.

We were talking about the pub today. Sure wish I was there now!

Aleece

Wow, he would have loved the Nebraska State Fair. The tractor parade was the highlight!

We went to a tractor show several yrs ago. They had some really old tractors and he was in hog heaven. They had a parade also. They had tractors going back to the steam ones. I think that's what they were. A woman that he worked with told him about it. We could never pass a tractor without him wanting to stop and take a look. He even worked at the rodeo one yr with a friend of his that had a tractor business.

Archived