Elite Members

DonnasMom&Dad

I know Princess does not change you to elite after 150 days until the end of the cruise. There must be a reason, but logic says otherwise. I understand them saying you must finish your 15th cruise to reach elite based on the 15 cruises formula. However, when you complete your 150 days, you have satisfied the requirement for elite status, and should be awarded it then. It is EITHER 15 cruises or 150 days. Can anyone explain the justification for this? By the way, this is personal to me as I will reach the 150 days during a 32 day cruise. Rats!

Lancet

we were on a 29 day cruise made 150 days at twenty days got our card on the last day, you have to complete the cruise first.

So in my simple mind, as I see it: Princess made a contract that says if I sail 150 days with them, then I am awarded elite status. Which by way of logical extension, my 151st day would be as an elite.

Princess does not say that.

Princess says that you are awarded elite status at the conclusion of the cruise on which you have your 150th day.

You are reading what you want to see, not what it really says.

Archived