Bar Crawl? carnival miracle

mar5762

Don't mean I want to crawl to them of course!

Did a "poker run" this summer and had a blast. I've been on cruises where if you had a drink at so many different bars you could get a tshirt, etc.

Does the Carnival ships have anything like that?

Thanks!

Marrianne

Did a "poker run" this summer and had a blast. I've been on cruises where if you had a drink at so many different bars you could get a tshirt, etc.

Thanks!

Marrianne

We have done bar crawls on Carnival cruises and never saw anything about a tshirt as part of it. When we did ours we also did room card roulette where everyone ordered and then put their sign and sail card upside down and the bartender would pick one for the drinks. Two beers (first two rounds) cost me $112.:eek:

Have never seen one of these organized by Carnival on a cruise, but if you had a large group, you could organize your own.

The closest thing we have seen organized by Carnival was on a June, 2009 Glory cruise where they did a competition between the red, white, and blue teams (determined by the floor your cabin is on) and you moved between several different bars with your color. Everyone eventually ended up on the Lido Deck for a deck party.

I have also heard of a shore excursion in Cozumel which is a bar tour.

We have done bar crawls on Carnival cruises and never saw anything about a tshirt as part of it. When we did ours we also did room card roulette where everyone ordered and then put their sign and sail card upside down and the bartender would pick one for the drinks. Two beers (first two rounds) cost me $112.:eek:

HAHA Thanks, we have a group of 18 and I know how we drink..its mostly a Volunteer Firehouse group. That room card roulette sounds too dangerous to me with my luck lol

Ok, maybe I'll try someone that recently got off. Did they have any type of prizes with the bar crawls? Was there an incentive besides the fact that everyone was going to all the bars? Of course we come close anyway lol

Appreciate the replies!

Most large groups just set these up on there own we have a group of about 40 going on the Splendor for Halloween and we have planned poker runs/cabincrawls and wine nights and a few other activities for our group just for fun.. With our poker run we charge 5 person and the person with the highest hand at the end of visiting all the cabins best 5 of 7 cards splits the pot with the person witht he lowest cards.. It was fun and last year each person made about 60 dollars so thats a few dod's... Plus we all had fun drinking in each others cabins...

Most large groups just set these up on there own we have a group of about 40 going on the Splendor for Halloween and we have planned poker runs/cabincrawls and wine nights and a few other activities for our group just for fun.. With our poker run we charge 5 person and the person with the highest hand at the end of visiting all the cabins best 5 of 7 cards splits the pot with the person witht he lowest cards.. It was fun and last year each person made about 60 dollars so thats a few dod's... Plus we all had fun drinking in each others cabins...

Oh fun, if you could send any of your game plans that would be awesome, thanks!

I'll pass them along to the group.

I love these boards!

There was actually one organized by Carnival when we were on the Spirit a couple years ago. They called it a "Lounge Crawl". There were a couple of the entertainment crew that lead it and it was so much fun. We have never seen it again on any other cruises and I actually sent John Heald an e-mail since we're going on the Splendor next month telling him that we wish they would do them again. I haven't heard back.

Thanks!

Marrianne

Yes Carnival does a pub crawl in key west . Alot of fun and i do believe you get a T shirt in the end:D

Yes Carnival does a pub crawl in key west . Alot of fun and i do believe you get a T shirt in the end:D

Did not do the Carnival one (think they do one in Cozumel also....do I see a trend;)) but we have hit every bar (including the 3ft one) on duval street on cruises there....

Archived