A long review of a short cruise - Carnival Spirit Vancouver to LA Sept 20-23/11

Luckysll

Since I had to find something to bide my time while the Yankee game is in rain delay, I am glad I stumbled on this review. It was very entertaining. I LOVE the Spirit and know that I won't be sailing on her again (unless she comes back to Manhattan!) We love her sister ship the Miracle and LOVE Capt. Volpi who used to steer her. We went last May and he wasn't there and we heard he was transferred to the Spirit. Sorry you didn't have a chance to meet him. He is a very personable man! Great personality and he would show up at odd times, like all of a sudden he would be asking you how your meal was while you were chomping on a burger and fries on Lido! :eek::o HAPPY SAILING to you and thanks for sharing your cruise!

Nice review. I loved the spirit. Keno is my game. I got 7 out of 7 with 3 bet and won over 5000. Those are great machines. I am interested in the scooter rental at disneyland. Do you recall the cost?

Just looked into it for my FIL a few weeks ago. $70 including a $20 refundable deposit.

Rental is where the kennels used to be. Outside the entry gates to the right.

Nice review. I loved the spirit. Keno is my game. I got 7 out of 7 with 3 bet and won over 5000. Those are great machines. I am interested in the scooter rental at disneyland. Do you recall the cost?

Nice win!

Just looked into it for my FIL a few weeks ago. $70 including a $20 refundable deposit.

Rental is where the kennels used to be. Outside the entry gates to the right.

For the amount of time I spent each day at Disneyland, it is well worth the cost. I would never have been able to handle that much walking, but the scooter was great. And, as I mentioned, they give you a pamphlet showing how to access all the rides and people with the person on the scooter can use the same access. Worked out very well.

Thanks for that great review Sandy, I made platinum on the spirit too, so its special. I really do love that spirit class ship, and I'll be sailing her too, next month.

I sail solo as well, so I can appreciate you knowing the high rates for us...

thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived