Transportation to/from Port Canaveral

JBoshears

I can't seem to find an already published thread, so can someone tell me the best way to get a group of 10 to/from Port Canaveral?

This is my only stumbling block to going out of this port.

Thanks for your suggestions!

I can't seem to find an already published thread, so can someone tell me the best way to get a group of 10 to/from Port Canaveral?

This is my only stumbling block to going out of this port.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Good morning,

Anyhow if you will click just above my name, you can scroll down and find some transportation information - assuming you don't or can't rent a couple vehicle to drive down, some of the other most popular companies are Travelynx, SpacePort Shuttle, VipLimo, Beachline Shuttle which all of the above are the most popular - Spaceport, Viplimo and Beachline are moms and pops so that will give you a heads up - if I can help further, just let me know ok?

I just booked Travelynx to and from Port Canaveral for Apr., 2012. It was $100 total for two people ($25 pp each way). Also, checked Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Beachline...both were at least $50 more than Travelynx. With a group of ten you might be able to get a van for all of you at a flat rate for the whole group. Good Luck!

Archived