Help RSSC changed my cabin to the bottom

Help: We booked 3 cabins on the Navigator April 27, I paid and had on my invoice cabin 617 F with a balcony and all our cabins were next to each other, now I get my docks and I'm moved to 518-H, no balcony. My TA called RSSC and they responed sorry nothing we can do. This is my 8th RSSC cruise and I need help with an email address of the CEO.

Thanks for any help and while the room change won't kill the trip, it just makes me mad that RSSC customer service looks like it's going down the tub.

Mike

Send a letter to the CEO and all the principles you can learn of at Raddisson as well as customer service. Attach a copy of your invoice. Unfortunately there may have been a misunderstanding or mixup. Have you always used this TA and had no problems? Even if there is nothing they can do regarding the cabin, perhaps they will compensate you in some other way.

As an 8 time passenger RSSC should be anxious to do so.

Jeanne

PS - Sailed on Navigator last June in and was upgraded from an H guarnatee to 863 cabin - our first time! Am going this summer with my niece but there are no guaranettes on the August 24th Cruise - but we did get the 50% which is why we choose this one. We will be in cabin 520. I used to think the balcony was so all important. Someone we sailed with last year posted that they harldy used their balcony. We went on Celebirty last August which has not balconies and we were fine - did not realy miss it.

Wow, sorry to hear this. Did they invoice you for a lower cost, as that is a less expensive category?

I paid for the expensive category, and now have the least. I'm starting my calls today and hope it works out, if not, like I said, it's not the end of the world, will keep all posted.

Mike

Please write to them - you may not reach anyone who will be in a position to help you via phone. A letter with supporting documents will be the most effective. I have always been treated more than fairly when corresponsing with Cruise Lines in the past.

...We went on Celebirty last August which has not balconies and we were fine - did not realy miss it.
Once we had our first balcony cabin on a Princess cruise, my DH said he could never go on another cruise without one. So I booked us an inside cabin for our next cruise. We still had a great time. Being on a ship is better than staying at home.

P.S. I think most Celebrity ships have cabins with balconies. Some of the older ones don't have many. We've only sailed on the Century and Galaxy.

Another weird action. I don't see how they can downgrade you.

I suggest you call Gair O'Neill who is Manager, Guest Relations in Ft. Lauderdale.

800-477-7500

If it were me, I would be faxing a letter rather than mailing. Fax # is 954-772-3763. Email seems too casual and I would want immediate action to correct this "mistake."

Another weird action. I don't see how they can downgrade you.

I suggest you call Gair O'Neill who is Manager, Guest Relations in Ft. Lauderdale.

800-477-7500

If it were me, I would be faxing a letter rather than mailing. Fax # is 954-772-3763. Email seems too casual and I would want immediate action to correct this "mistake."

Thanks for eveyone's help, my TA just called and Radisson move all of us up to deck 9 C cat.

Mike

That is great news! I have read other posts complaining of problems not well handled by RSSC, but my own experience has been excellent. After my 22 April Mariner cruise was cancelled, I emailed Mark Conroy and quickly received a personal response explaining the circumstances. I then received notification (by email as requested) explaining the options being offered. I went for this April 27 Navigator cruise. I was later informed by my TA that Radisson was offering me an upgrade. I was starting to feel guilty about my upgrade, considering what happened in your case. I hope to meet you onboard.

Stuart

Hey Mike, the same thing has happened to us our confrimation invoice have us in Rm#932 the doc we received yesterday have us in Rm#1117 that is a down grade so I called my TA she called Radisson I guess when they offered the one cat. upgrade Radisson forgot to put in the upgrade they told her all the Navigator suites are booked but they said if they can't put us in a Nav. suite they would put us in a Master suite so I am figuring since we are first timers they will probably upgrade an existing cust. to a Master suite I am just glad that we won't be stuck 3 people in a Balcony suite.

Denise

Hey Mike, the same thing has happened to us our confrimation invoice have us in Rm#932 the doc we received yesterday have us in Rm#1117 that is a down grade so I called my TA she called Radisson I guess when they offered the one cat. upgrade Radisson forgot to put in the upgrade they told her all the Navigator suites are booked but they said if they can't put us in a Nav. suite they would put us in a Master suite so I am figuring since we are first timers they will probably upgrade an existing cust. to a Master suite I am just glad that we won't be stuck 3 people in a Balcony suite.

Denise

I know we all will have a great time. I will look for eveyone on board

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived