Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

The brown dress is from Light in the Box, and I am thrilled with it. How often can you find the style of dress you want, and then be able to pick the color out of about 15-20 choices? It was $97.00, I think. I would order from them again.

There is another dress that is a gold chiffon that I haven't posted pictures of yet. I am goig to get a picture of each dress without me wearing it, so I can get a good picture. The gold chiffon is one shoulder, and have these nice pleats and some sequins. Once again, I'd order from Light in the Box again.

The blue one was one of those spur of the moment things. I was on the JC Penney website and found this under "best price" which is a nice way of saying clearance. It was just $25.00 and since I was ordering some much needed drapes for the dining room, the shipping was free. I felt it was worth a try, and I'm so glad I got it.

I went to Penney's and Macy's today to just check to see what they had. Tried on a few dresses in Penney's, but nothing caught my eye. I did find a Donna Ricco dress in Macy's - black and silver with a braided neck - looked wonderful - was originally $149 - was on sale and I had a $20 off coupon, so it cost $53. Its really pretty, looked for a picture of it, but couldn't find one. Jan

Those dresses are beautiful! I especially love your wedding dress!

quite a long time ago, I promised to post a pic of my wedding gown (which I will be wearing to dinner after the ceremony on the first formal night.) I finally got it back today! I will also repost a pic of my gown for the second formal night. I know the photos are not great but you can get an idea of what they look like from these.

6816749526_c6dea22a51.jpg 6858295225_cb2bfc70c9.jpg

Laurie I like them all and the pictures probably still don't do them justice. You got a great deal!

Jan, yes Macy's was having a great sale all week. I went on Tuesday and got Jones of NY items that were marked down 65% and an additional 20% with a coupon supplied by my cashier. She was a sweetie.

We went to Dillards this weekend......their fall "homecoming" dresses were on clearance for $19.99, originally $70 to $100. My daughter got two for our cruise and I got one. Most were "young" but the one I got has a top with thick straps like a tank style. Only thing is it might be a little short for a 42 yr old.....

Honestly, the cruise is the only place I'll wear it, so for $20, the length will be ok.

Love this thread.......

Hi Ladies! I'm back from my cruise, we had an AMAZING time. I wore a dress every night and couldn't wait to share my pics with you on this thread. I'm posting a review of our cruise over the course of this week:

Night 1 Precruise:

IMG_0123.jpg

About to board the ship:

IMG_0183.jpg

Formal Night:

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

White Party Night:

IMG_0993.jpg

Last Night of the Cruise:

IMG_1140.jpg

Just two formal photos from Voyager. We are on Splendour in August and my daughter is hoping to wear the pinky prom dress again (4th time) and our youngest will be able to wear her prom dress again after her prom in May.

678311257_img001(3).jpg.58f18ef4ed4ba62c57786ad8b490b7f8.jpg

1134877008_img002(2).jpg.e9126af0c243afa01b2a6f168b71807b.jpg