Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Bought this dress this past wk.end when I went to visit my sweet Mom & my 2 sister's. I got it at the Daytona Flea Mk. for $8.00 ! :eek: Fits perfect and will be so easy to pack.

20130911_164310_zpsbb42d338.jpg

------------------

Great dress and great price also :-)

Enjoy wearing your new dress !!

Take care and have a great weekend coming up :)

Cat

DH and I went to Dillard's last night after dinner and I found this gorgeous red JS Collections gown on clearance. I think it will look sharp on the next cruise when Walt wears his tux. Small alternations are needed in the bust, but I have plenty of time to get that done. It's hard to see in the picture, but the fabric has 1/2" pleats.

P9150006_zps9308fbe8.jpg

P9150008_zps9a94784d.jpg

P9150007_zps4874adbb.jpg

If you are on the tall side... 5'10" to 6'2"...JS Collections' gowns run really long.

Lisa

DH and I went to Dillard's last night after dinner and I found this gorgeous red JS Collections gown on clearance. I think it will look sharp on the next cruise when Walt wears his tux. Small alternations are needed in the bust, but I have plenty of time to get that done. It's hard to see in the picture, but the fabric has 1/2" pleats.

Lisa

Love the dress and you look amazing in it. I like the little ruffle around the hem. Almost all of my dress cruise wear that is not ordered on-line has come from one of Dillard's great sales. I almost picked something up last night but I would like it to be reduced a little more.:D

P9150006_zps9308fbe8.jpg

-------------------------------

Beautiful dress and looks great on you :-)

Have a great time on the cruise when you wear it :)

Cat

P9150006_zps9308fbe8.jpg

P9150008_zps9a94784d.jpg

P9150007_zps4874adbb.jpg

If you are on the tall side... 5'10" to 6'2"...JS Collections' gowns run really long.

Lisa

Great dress ! You look fabulous !

P9150006_zps9308fbe8.jpg

P9150008_zps9a94784d.jpg

P9150007_zps4874adbb.jpg

Lisa

Oh Lisa… it is gorgeous. I love it! Hope you are feeling better :).

Hugs

Marie

Oh Lisa… it is gorgeous. I love it! Hope you are feeling better :).

Hugs

Marie

Thanks Marie! I am just about over this head cold...for some reason it's been a difficult cold to kick. Over the weekend I won a gorgeous cocktail dress on an eBay auction, so as soon as that arrives I will have Walt take a picture and post. It's way outside of my comfort zone, but I am embracing my new body and trying new shapes and cuts. Have a terrific day! :D

Lisa

Hello everyone.

Here are mine and two my friend's dresses from our Alaska cruise couple of weeks ago.

I'm sorry for the bad quality in some, they were taken with SmartPhones in bad lighting.

First formal night.

20130919_170942.jpg

Me, then my friends Anouk and Ann.

20130824_233628.jpg

20130824_233325.jpg

20130824_233331.jpg

And second formal night.

20130919_170958.jpg

I just ordered this dress. I showed it to my fiancé and asked him if he liked it. His eyes bugged out and he said, yes! So, I ordered it.

http://cloud4.rightinthebox.com/images/x/201307/trumpet-mermaid-one-shoulder-floor-length-sequined-evening-dress_ydjhkh1373347209074.jpg

Edited by Laurie S.