Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I've only done it a couple times and it varies depending on the style of the dress and the material. The most I've ever paid was $80 and it was a beaded dress. Another dress was $20, because it was a simple sundress.

That is pretty much what I had to pay here in Yuma. The one dress had to taken in on the bust and let out in the hips--$60.00 and the other one was just fixing the back of the dress because the zipper made it too tight-- $20.00.

Hope that helps,

Gerry

Hello everyone.

Here are mine and two my friend's dresses from our Alaska cruise couple of weeks ago.

I'm sorry for the bad quality in some, they were taken with SmartPhones in bad lighting.

First formal night.

20130919_170942.jpg

Me, then my friends Anouk and Ann.

20130824_233628.jpg

20130824_233325.jpg

20130824_233331.jpg

And second formal night.

20130919_170958.jpg

LOVE your dress on the second formal night!

I am happy to say I found this gown in grayish blue,plus 14 pairs of shoes. I was in New York over the weekend and did a lot of damage. I max out my platinum Saks credit card :D

The dress colour sounds lovely, can't wait to see you in it.

I hope you get some sort of bonus points for using the Saks card for that much. Guess it's a good thing that I don't have a Saks store close or the money to spend there.

I don't know what I'd do with 14 new pairs of shoes, but then I have a hard time finding one pair that fits my flat feet and are not sky high. I may own 16 pair of various footwear total including snow boots, softball cleats and golf shoes.

Good morning ladies,

I am happy to say I found this gown in grayish blue,plus 14 pairs of shoes. I was in New York over the weekend and did a lot of damage. I max out my platinum Saks credit card :D

I have to get a job now :D.

Happy shopping

M

I'm glad you found your dress and as a resident of NYC I have to say THANK YOU for supporting our economy!

I can't wait to see a picture of you in your new dresses, I love to live vicariously through your fashion choices.

Good morning ladies,

M

You could always get a job as a personal shopper. You have plenty of experience making other women look good. :)

Congrats on finding the gown you wanted.

Good morning ladies,

9700347133_ab43352ee4.jpg

9918380586_ca29306fb5.jpg

9918377446_9c835f2c92.jpg

Happy shopping

M

Gorgeous dress ! You could always be a personal shopper !

Good morning ladies,

Happy shopping

M

-----------------

I am glad you found your dress !! and lots and lots and lots of shoes lol :)

Have a great rest of your week ahead

Cat

LOVE your dress on the second formal night!

Thank you. Glittery things always get to me ;)

You all look lovely, but I have this strong need to have your friend's shoes even though I can't wear that high of a heel.

I know!! Aren't they SO cute?

Her feet are smaller than mine so I can't even borrow them, darn it.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Good morning ladies,

9918380586_ca29306fb5.jpg

9918377446_9c835f2c92.jpg

Happy shopping

M

Hi Marie,

So happy you found your gown & can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure you'll look FAB in it & the color sounds really pretty. Also look forward to seeing the pics of your new shoes, all 14 pairs! :D Take care.

I got this Nicole Miller dress in the Neiman Marcus sale online last week and it arrived yesterday. Been looking at it since it was full price and finally bought it for 70% off although had to get a 6 and bust needs taking in a little. Just need that Caribbean weather now...oh and new shoes and bag to go with but can't decide on colour. ru8yve4y.jpg

I got this Nicole Miller dress in the Neiman Marcus sale online last week and it arrived yesterday. Been looking at it since it was full price and finally bought it for 70% off although had to get a 6 and bust needs taking in a little. Just need that Caribbean weather now...oh and new shoes and bag to go with but can't decide on colour. ru8yve4y.jpg

That is a gorgeous dress and you look fantastic in it! And great job getting it for 70% off. :D

Lisa

I love the gown. Neiman Marcus is one of my favorite stores, I get most of my clothes from them. When ever I buy something from them and it go on sale; I call them they adjust the price. I love their Mid Day Dash sale.

Happy shopping

Marie

The dress colour sounds lovely, can't wait to see you in it.

I hope you get some sort of bonus points for using the Saks card for that much. Guess it's a good thing that I don't have a Saks store close or the money to spend there.

I don't know what I'd do with 14 new pairs of shoes, but then I have a hard time finding one pair that fits my flat feet and are not sky high. I may own 16 pair of various footwear total including snow boots, softball cleats and golf shoes.

Thank you ladies. I do love the gown.

KandCsailing, yes, I will get gift cards for using the Saks card. For the next three days, every three thousand I spent I get $700.00 gift card. All the items I bought in NY will be shipping today.

Take care ladies and have a fantastic day :)

Marie

Very Tropical & a great buy ! You look fabulous !