Any Issues with Freedom of the Seas Deck 2

JBCall

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced noise issues on Deck 2. We will be in one of the Family Ocean View rooms and one of our children is a light sleeper. Are there any other positives or negatives to that deck?

Thanks.

The only negative I can think of would be the elevator usage that will be required for most things....noise shouldn't be too much of an issue....none of the cabins are actually open to any of the public areas, so foot traffic should just be hallway residents. That's not to say that you won't hear noises from the hallway...you will, on any deck on the ship!

• 3 months later...

We were on the 2nd floor in September. Room 2552. It was the most quiet room we have ever had. Loved hearing the ocean splash against the window too. Easy stair access to the exit at port, dining rooms and promenade. Would take the elevator to the pool decks but never had to wait long for one. The only thing is the hall does not go the length of the ship. We had to go up a deck and across then back down to get to the skating rink. Loved staying on that deck and will again.

• 3 years later...
We were on the 2nd floor in September. Room 2552. It was the most quiet room we have ever had. Loved hearing the ocean splash against the window too. Easy stair access to the exit at port, dining rooms and promenade. Would take the elevator to the pool decks but never had to wait long for one. The only thing is the hall does not go the length of the ship. We had to go up a deck and across then back down to get to the skating rink. Loved staying on that deck and will again.

I know this is an old thread but I wondered if this meant there was no engine noise?? It sounds great but surely the engines are right underneath deck 2?:confused: