Park N'Go Question.

mountainmare

So I followed the valuable advice here and got a coupon for Park N'Go for our cruise in January.

I followed the instructions, submitted the reservation form and got the coupon where the rate after Nov 1 is $6.99 for cruise parking. I read all the FAQs and was sure that I understood what to do.

Then someone on the HAL board said you now have to pre-pay to get the low rate. So I called Park N'Go and they said that I have a third party discount coupon and just to bring the coupon.

So--has anyone just printed out the coupon for Park N'Go and gotten the $5.99 rate (or $6.99 for in season) and paid that rate when you left to go home? Am I worrying about a non-issue?

Just bring the coupon, and ask when you get there. I'm not sure if you pay when you park or when you leave, but you have to talk to someone at the gate, like most of these type of lots, anyway, so they can tell you where to park.

So I followed the valuable advice here and got a coupon for Park N'Go for our cruise in January.

I followed the instructions, submitted the reservation form and got the coupon where the rate after Nov 1 is $6.99 for cruise parking. I read all the FAQs and was sure that I understood what to do.

Then someone on the HAL board said you now have to pre-pay to get the low rate. So I called Park N'Go and they said that I have a third party discount coupon and just to bring the coupon.

So--has anyone just printed out the coupon for Park N'Go and gotten the $5.99 rate (or $6.99 for in season) and paid that rate when you left to go home? Am I worrying about a non-issue?

We had that deal at the Park-N-Go this past February. At that time they had us keep the coupon and pay when we exited - worked great. They show you where to park, you keep the keys, load your luggage onto the Van and they drop you right at the Porters for luggage check-in. When we disembarked, we missed the first (full) van and caught the next van that pulled-in less than 5 minutes later. ken

We used the coupon in April. When we arrived at the lot they asked if we were airport or cruise parking. When we said cruise, they asked which ship. I guess they try to group cars close together for each ship. We were told where to park and gave us a piece of paper showing where we were parked. You keep this for the return shuttle. The shuttle pulled in behind us and loaded our luggage and took us to the pier, which is very close. They unloaded our luggage right where we turned it in at the port. When we arrived back there was a shuttle waiting. We gave them our piece of paper showing where we are parked and off we went. They pulled in right behind our car and unloaded our luggage. On the way out we gave them the coupon and paid the reduced price (for us it was $6.99 per day). They gave us each a small bottle of cold water and we headed off to our resort for the next couple of days. I would definitely use them again.

Sharon

We just used park n go last week. You do not have to pre pay just print the confirmation and bring that with you. These people are the BEST we did nothing from the time we parked the car, they were right there and loaded the shuttle and unloaded everything when we got to the port. I was glad I tipped him before we left for the port,

The porters at the pier were very rude to the shuttle driver and he took off as soon as the bags were on the ground. They were right there when we got off the ship same great service and they gave us a bottle of cold water when we left. Even if I stayed in a hotel before the cruise I would choose to leave my car here the service was that great. 5 stars for these guys

Sorry if I missed seeing this but does anyone know what time the first pickup is for Park N Go in Port Everglades? We usually do express walk off early as possible. Also I assume that they fill up the shuttle before heading out to the lot??

Sorry if I missed seeing this but does anyone know what time the first pickup is for Park N Go in Port Everglades? We usually do express walk off early as possible. Also I assume that they fill up the shuttle before heading out to the lot??

I'm not sure when the first pick up is, but we did self assist but didn't get off right away because we weren't quite ready. But it was still fairly early, before 8. They had a shuttle waiting when we got outside. It wasn't completely filled when we left for the lot. But there were several of us there within 5 minutes of each other.

The website says they are open 24/7 and if you don't see one of their shuttles to call the number on the yellow paper they gave you when you arrived. Remember they are only a short, maybe 5 minute drive from the port.

Sharon

I'm not sure when the first pick up is, but we did self assist but didn't get off right away because we weren't quite ready. But it was still fairly early, before 8. They had a shuttle waiting when we got outside. It wasn't completely filled when we left for the lot. But there were several of us there within 5 minutes of each other.

The website says they are open 24/7 and if you don't see one of their shuttles to call the number on the yellow paper they gave you when you arrived. Remember they are only a short, maybe 5 minute drive from the port.

Sharon

Thanks. I saw that on their website. When we did self assist on the Oasis we were off the ship right around or before 7am. I wasn't sure if they started running shuttles that early. In the past we have always just parked inside the port.

Thanks. I saw that on their website. When we did self assist on the Oasis we were off the ship right around or before 7am. I wasn't sure if they started running shuttles that early. In the past we have always just parked inside the port.

I'm not sure how it might be with one of the large ships like Oasis and Allure. Also we got back to port on a Tuesday and there was only one other ship in port, Celebrity Equinox. We were on the Carnival Miracle. Both of those might have the total passengers you have on the Oasis or Allure.

You will be there on a much busier day at the port. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. At least they know there will be alot of people needing transportation.

Sharon

I would think after a couple years of Oasis and Allure, the local transportation companies have a routine figured out by now, but it also couldn't hurt to just call PNG when you dock and ask if they have shuttles running to the port yet.

we did self disembark and were off by 7:30 - and we missed the first shuttle. But another one came within 10 minutes. Very pleased with the service.

Archived