What's Up with Legend?? Really?

woodofpine

Those that have been on her lately, how's the ship condition, crew morale, galley product?

I'm going on her in a couple months (Thanksgiving) and I'm curious. I've been on Miracle so I know the general deck plan - but how's the product delivery lately?

My last cruise was HAL Ryndam... Different sort of lines. But we got the 'designated drunk' on Ryndam last Thanksgiving - the waste case that released the anchor while underway! I'll pass on anything like that again.

I was on Legend a year ago, right before her drydock and I thought she was in great shape then. So she should look even better now. The decor is best descrined with one word: URN. Most of the spaces have a noticeably more masculine decor and they urn theme is prominent. Still a very pretty ship and I'd jump at the chance to sail on her again!:)

I also sailed on the Legend last October and that was my favorite cruise to date...loved her so much I booked again for this year....39 days and counting. My review with pics is in my signature below if u are interested in looking at it :D

We were on the Legend at the end of August. As it was our first cruise, I don’t have any point of comparison, but we enjoyed every minute!

The staff was very friendly and always seemed happy.

The food in the MDR was very good, though not “great”.

The only things we ate on the Lido were breakfast, sandwiches from the deli, burgers from the grill, the salad bar, and late night pizza a couple of nights; all were very good as well.

The ship was clean, and appeared to be in good condition. I did notice some minor signs of wear in a few common areas. Not really surprising though, considering the thousands of people passing through, and nothing that affected the quality of the experience.

The only VERY minor annoyance that we saw was the half-drunk guy that was always dancing down the halls, instead of walking.

Oh wait, that was me, and the only one that was mildly annoyed was Wifey. :D

Those that have been on her lately, how's the ship condition, crew morale, galley product?

I'm going on her in a couple months (Thanksgiving) and I'm curious. I've been on Miracle so I know the general deck plan - but how's the product delivery lately?

My last cruise was HAL Ryndam... Different sort of lines. But we got the 'designated drunk' on Ryndam last Thanksgiving - the waste case that released the anchor while underway! I'll pass on anything like that again.

Was on her for the first time November 2009 prior to her dry dock and she was great. Am going on her a week before you and am looking very forward to see her face lift. She's a great ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived