Shareholder benefits

balmybreeze

Do you mean you get a credit for a cruise besides the OBC?

Every cruise you take gives you a credit; in a suite, 2 credits. After completion of 5 cruises or 50 days, whichever comes sooner, you become Platinum. Same scenario after 15 cruises or 150 days makes you Elite.

If you are a shareholder you get OBC. Buying FCC's you get OBC. Military services (either retired, active or honorably discharged after 2 years active) you get OBC. TA gives you credit. All of these are combinable. Stick with Princess and you won't be disappointed. Best loyalty program out there.

Every cruise you take gives you a credit; in a suite, 2 credits. After completion of 5 cruises or 50 days, whichever comes sooner, you become Platinum. Same scenario after 15 cruises or 150 days makes you Elite.

If you are a shareholder you get OBC. Buying FCC's you get OBC. Military services (either retired, active or honorably discharged after 2 years active) you get OBC. TA gives you credit. All of these are combinable. Stick with Princess and you won't be disappointed. Best loyalty program out there.

Hi All, does any bony know of a link that will take me to the share purchase page?

We are Australia and enjoy traveling with Princess Cruises, would be interested to find out how much the shares cost in Australian Dollars.

Weed1327

Hi All, does any bony know of a link that will take me to the share purchase page?

We are Australia and enjoy traveling with Princess Cruises, would be interested to find out how much the shares cost in Australian Dollars.

Weed1327

Here's the link to the CCL shareholder info:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9ODQyMTd8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

It mentions "Carnival Corportation" which I believe is in the US; it also mentions "Carnival Plc" which from other posts is what it's called in the UK.

I don't have any idea about how to purchase shares for those in Australia??? :confused:

For those with stock, here's the contact info in Australia to get the OBC...

AUSTRALIA BRANDS

P&O CRUISES (AUSTRALIA)

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Customer Service Manager

PO Box 2006

North Sydney NSW 2059

Tel 61 2 8424 8800

Fax 61 2 8424 9161

Email: shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

Weed1327

The price fluctuates, of course, as all shares do, but for you as well, it will be affected by the relative dollar value (AUD/USD).

In OZ you will have to go thru' an International Broker such as E*TRADE. Today's price (including brokerage fee) approx 3300 AUD for 100 shares.

MP

The price fluctuates, of course, as all shares do, but for you as well, it will be affected by the relative dollar value (AUD/USD).

In OZ you will have to go thru' an International Broker such as E*TRADE. Today's price (including brokerage fee) approx 3300 AUD for 100 shares.

MP

Forgot to add, you can also purchase CCL shares on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). What I previously quoted was the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).

The LSE share price can be quite different to the NYSE price, so when you do the money value exercise (AUD/GBP) there could be a better deal buying thru' the LSE. Worth looking at both options, as the shares are still considered by Princess as eligible for OBC's, and E*TRADE will also do LSE, as well.

I don't believe you can buy CCL directly. At least in the US you have to use a broker, which means you set up "brokerage" account which will allow you to buy/sell securities on a variety of exchanges. This account can be at your bank or online or a brick and mortar establishment of your choice.

Once you have bought at least 100 shares of CCL, you must send (email, fax, etc) proof to the branch of CCL (Princess, P&O, Cunard, Carnival, etc) that you have booked with, along with your booking information. The addresses are contained in the investor information at http://www.carnivalcorp.com.

I don't believe you can buy CCL directly. At least in the US you have to use a broker, which means you set up "brokerage" account which will allow you to buy/sell securities on a variety of exchanges. This account can be at your bank or online or a brick and mortar establishment of your choice.

E*TRADE is an Ozzie on line broker, affiliated with the ANZ bank, I believe.

MP

An easy way to send your online brokerage information to Carnival Corporation: Copy the brokerage page that has your account information - shares you own, your name, etc, and "print" it as a .pdf file. Then you can attach that to your email to Carnival. No need to print it out on paper.

Has worked for me every time, and the shareholder benefit staff have been quick to process it and send me an email confirmation.

Archived