Is It a Trend? Celebrity Cruises Launches For-Fee Late Debarkation Program in Europe

LauraS

Check out the latest UK News from Cruise Critic:

Is It a Trend? Celebrity Cruises Launches For-Fee Late Debarkation Program in Europe

Continue reading for more details news?d=yIl2AUoC8zA news?d=qj6IDK7rITs

L4xpswkBp3c

More...

Many years ago, Thomson did this for free - and they looked after your hand luggage in a secure place! Why are so many cruise lines now "nickel and diming"?

I think this is so with packages with their own chartered aeroplanes....Thomson, P&O and Princess, although with the latter we were taken to a hotel for lunch instead, in Fort Lauderdale. This is because of the exchange of passengers from the incoming flights.

It could be useful if the cruise line books you on a flight many hours after the ship docks, as I don't think any other lines charter their own planes-?:confused:

Jo.

I think this is so with packages with their own chartered aeroplanes....Thomson, P&O and Princess, although with the latter we were taken to a hotel for lunch instead, in Fort Lauderdale. This is because of the exchange of passengers from the incoming flights.

It could be useful if the cruise line books you on a flight many hours after the ship docks, as I don't think any other lines charter their own planes-?:confused:

Jo.

US port(princess) is probably different they(US) seem to require everyone off the ships before the new PAX(even on B2B).

Archived